Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2018 Out – Download Now!
Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2018 out – Direct link to download hall ticket for Maharashtra TET 2018
Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2018 – Download Hall Ticket
The Maharashtra State Education Board has finally released the Maha TET Hall Ticket 2018. Maha TET exam will going to conduct on 15th July, 2018. Both Paper 1 and paper 2 will be conducted on the same day in the morning and afternoon shifts. You can download your hall ticket from the official website https://mahatet.in. Aspirants need to carry their Maharashtra TET Hall Ticket 2018 in the examination center for verification. It is advised to download the Maharashtra TET admit cards well in advance to avoid any last minute technical glitches.
How to download Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2018 Teacher Eligibility Test
- Visit the official website of department i.e. mahatet.in.
- Search for the relevant link possessing name such as, ‘Maha TET Hall Ticket 2018’.
- Select that link.
- Enter all the important details like registration number, password and Submit it.
- You will see your admit card blinking on the screen.
- Save it and take a printout for future references.
Maharashtra TET Exam Details
- Name of Department – Maharashtra State Education Board, Pune
- Name of Examination – Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test
- Date of Occurrence – 08th July 2018
- Admit Card Releasing Date – 2nd July 2018
- Official Website – mahatet.in
- Job Location – Mumbai
- Selection process – Written test and Interview
Details mentioned on the Maharashtra TET Exam 2018
- Name of candidate
- Roll number or Registration Number
- Test Center or Venue of Exam
- Date of Exam
- Instructions for the exam
- Date of Birth
Candidates need to bring a photo identity proof such as Aadhar card, Driving license, Passport, Voter ID card and two passport size photographs in the examination hall.
So, tell us, did you find our post on Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more admit card updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!