MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 450 vacancies
- MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM) has announced 450 vacancies to recruit for Graduate Engineer-Trainee (Civil) & Diploma Engineer-Trainee- (Dist)/(Civil). Know all about MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019: how to apply online, eligibility criteria, selection process and more.
Interested candidates can go through the eligibility and apply online before 3rd September 2019.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Posts||Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Civil)/ (Dist) & Graduate Engineer-Trainee (Civil)|
|Number of Vacancies||450|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Important Dates for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019
The Recruitment Schedule set by the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has been mentioned in the table below.
|Online Application Form started from||20th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||3rd September 2019|
|MAHADISCOM Admit Card||10 days before the Exam Date|
*The Last Date to Apply for the exam has been revised from 20th August 2019 to 3rd September 2019.
Download the Official MAHADISCOM Notification PDF
MAHADISCOM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria set by the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited for the position of Graduate Engineer-Trainee (Civil) & Diploma Engineer-Trainee- (Dist)/(Civil) has been mentioned below
The educational qualification criteria vary for each position.
- For Graduate Engineer-Trainee (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/Technology is required.
- For Diploma Engineer – Trainee (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering is mandatory.
- Diploma Engineer – Trainee (Dist.): A Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a must to apply.
The Age Limit to apply for the exam has been mentioned below for all 3 posts.
- The maximum age limit to apply for Graduate Engineer-Trainee (Civil) is 35 years.
- Maximum age limit to apply for Diploma Engineer – Trainee (Civil) is 30 Years.
- The maximum age to apply for Diploma Engineer – Trainee (Dist. is also 30 Years.
*Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt. norms.
How to Apply Online for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019?
The Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited began accepting online applications from 20th August 2019. Candidates apply with the MHADISCOM Online Form
Step 1: Click on the Direct Link mentioned above.
Step 2: Press on “Click here for New Registration” and complete the registeration process.
Step 3: After finishing the registeration process, log in and click on the Post you wish to apply for.
Step 4: The Application Form will open, fill the form with all requested information.
Step 5: Upload the necessary Documents
Step 6: Pay the Application Fee & Submit your application.
*Take a printout of the application form and the fee receipt for future reference.
MAHADISCOM Application Fee 2019
The Application fee to apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment has been mentioned here:
- The Application Fee for General/Open category is Rs 500/- + Transaction Charges.
- Application Fee for reserved category candidates is Rs 250/-
- Ex-Serviceman/PwD candidates are exempt from the application fee and can apply Online for Free
The Online Application Fee payment can be done through Debit/Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. The Fee is non-refundable for all candidates and will not be refunded under any scenario.
MAHADISCOM Selection Process
The MAHADISCOM Recruitment will be done on the following basis:-
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of an Online Examination. Aspirants will have to appear for the online test and at his/her own cost.
- The select list will be drawn by giving 90% weight-age to the performance in the written/ online test and 10% weight-age to the academic performance.
- Total of Online Test (90%) + Academic Performance (10%) will be considered in the final merit list.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
MAHADISCOM Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern to recruit for Graduate Engineer-Trainee (Civil) & Diploma Engineer-Trainee- (Dist)/(Civil) has been mentioned below.
- The Computer Based Online Test will be conducted for 2 Hours.
- The total number of questions in the examination is 130 and the exam will be conducted for 150 Marks.
- Online examination will test candidates on: General Knowledge, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & Marathi Language.
The exact Exam Date for Online test has not been released however the test will be conducted in September 2019.
The Academic Performance carries 10% Weightage in the final selection. The academic performance will be considered as per the following table-
|Percentage of Marks acquired in the Examination for minimum Qualification||Weight-age out of 10%|
|≥50 but ≤70%||2|
|≥70 but ≤90%||4|
|91% and above||6|
|Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or MBA||2|
|Post Graduate Degree/Diploma & MBA||2|
*Check out more Government Jobs Notification
MAHADICOM Salary 2019
The PayScale and Salary details for all 3 posts have been mentioned in the table below:
|Sr.No.||POSTS||STIPEND PER MONTH|
|1||Graduate Engineer-Trainee(CIVIL)||First Year-Rs. 22,000/-|
|2||Diploma Engineer-Trainee (CIVIL)||First Year-Rs.18,000/-|
|3||Diploma Engineer-Trainee (DIST.)||First Year-Rs.18,000/-|
Share your thoughts/queries here!