Maha Metro Railway Recruitment 2018, Apply for Multiple Posts
Maha Metro Railway Recruitment 2018 – Check the recruitment for Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited for Multiple Posts.
Maha Metro Railway Recruitment 2018
Maha Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Nagpur or simply we can call it NMRCL, has recently invited applications to fill multiple posts. There are 17 vacancies all together for the posts of:
- Deputy General Manager (Finance)
- Account Assistant
- Assistant Manager (Finance)
- Office Assistant (HR).
Once you are recruited your posting will be in Nagpur or Pune. You will have to work on a contract basis for three to five years (extendable). Get all the other important details related to Maha Metro Railway Recruitment 2018. Apply as soon as possible with the direct links given in this article.
Important Dates for Maha Metro Railway Recruitment 2018
|Offline Application Last Date||27th march 2018|
Detailed Vacancy for Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment 2018
|Maha Railway Post||Post Code||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance)||E3||2||1|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||E1||5||1|
|Office Assistant (HR)||NS4||3||0|
Eligibility Criteria – Maha Metro Railway Recruitment 2018
Age Limit (as on 27th March 2018)
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 35 years
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) – 45 years
- Account Assistant / Office Assistant (HR) – 32 years
Deputy General Manager (Finance)
- A candidate must have a Degree of CA/ICWA from a government recognized University/Institute.
- Minimum 8 years of experience of working in Finance Department/Metro Rail/ Government Organization/PSU.
- You should be presently working in IDA.
- Good knowledge of SAP/ERP.
Assistant Manager (Finance)
- A Degree of CA/ICWA from a government recognized University/Institute.
- Experience of Minimum 2 years of working in Finance Department/Metro Rail/ Government Organization/PSU.
- Working in IDA presently.
- Good knowledge of SAP/ERP is also important.
Office Assistant (HR)
- You should have full time (2 years) Degree in MBA (HR) from a recognized university.
- You must be presently working in IDA.You should also have a good knowledge of SAP/ERP.
- You should be Commerce Graduate from a recognized university.
- A candidate should also have a Degree of CA /ICWA/MBA (Finance).
- Working experience of minimum 2 years in Finance Department/Metro Rail/ Government Organization/PSU.
- Apart from the above-mentioned criteria, you should have knowledge of SAP/ERP.
Exam Pattern & Selection Process for Nagpur Metro Railway Recruitment
The selection process includes:
- Medical Examination
- Eligibility criteria will be the basic parameter for you to get shortlisted and will call you for the Interview.
- Your knowledge, skill, expertise, aptitude in the respective field & also physical fitness will be judged.
- You will the receive a congratulatory email on your selection.
- If you have qualified the interview, you will have to appear for a Medical Examination in Maha-Metro’s nominated Hospitals.
- Your performance in Interview and Physical Fitness will judge your chances to get in he Final Merit List.
How to Apply for Maha Metro Railway Recruitment 2018
- Just click the above given Direct Link to Apply.
- Scroll down to the end to see the application form.
- Click on the ‘Download’ option and download the Application Form.
- Fill all your personal and educational details carefully.
- Add the ‘Name of the Post’ and the respective ‘Post Code; carefully.
- Affix two copies of your attested passport size photograph on the form.
- You can also download the Application Form from the Official Website of NMRC.
- Follow step 2 to 6.
- Attach the photocopies of the your educational certificates and all other prescribed documents to the Application Form.
- Subscribe your envelope with Name of the post ____, Post Code ____, Category ____; and send it to the address mentioned below.
Addl. General Manager (HR),
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd,
Metro House, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg,
Anand Nagar, Civil Lines,
Nagour – 440001.
Note: Government/PSU Employees will have to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ obtained from the senior authority along with the documents mentioned.
Application Fee for Maha Metro Railway Recruitment 2018
SC/ST – No Fee
OBC/UR – Rs. 400/-
You need to pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft in favor of MAHA- Metro payable at Nagpur.
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – Rs. 20,600/- to Rs. 46,500/-
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) – Rs. 29,100 to Rs. 54500/-
- Account Assistant /Office Assistant (HR) – Rs. 10,170/- to Rs. 18,500/-
Official Notification of Nagpur Metro Railway Recruitment 2018
Stay tuned for more updates on Maha Metro Railway Recruitment 2018!
Share your thoughts/queries here!