Lok Sabha Translator Answer Key Released- Check Now
Lok Sabha Translator Answer Key Released- Check here the Lok Sabha Translator Prelims Answer key
Lok Sabha Translator Answer Key Released
Lok Sabha Translator Answer Key Released- Joint Recruitment Cell, Parliament of India has issued the question paper and tentative answer key of the preliminary examination for posts for translator in Lok Sabha Secretariat. The exam was held on Sunday, September 24, 2017. It is indeed a good news for all the aspirants who have been waiting for the answer key eagerly.
Candidates can check their answer key and if there is any objection regarding answers, so candidates can submit their objections to Joint Recruitment Cell, Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001 or by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5:00 PM on 27th September 2017. After which, no objection will be entertained.
About Lok Sabha
Lok Sabha is made up of representatives of the people chosen by direct election on the basis of the adult suffrage. The maximum strength of the House is 552, which is made up by election of up to 530 members to represent the States, up to 20 members to represent the Union Territories and not more than two members of the Anglo-Indian Community to be nominated by the Hon’ble President, if, in his/her opinion, that community is not adequately represented in the House. The total number of elective membership is distributed among the States in such a way that the ratio between the number of seats allotted to each State and the population of the State is, so far as practicable, the same for all States
Role of Answer Key for Candidates
- Candidates can check and tally their answers are correct or not.
- According to the total number of questions answered correctly and each incorrect response, a candidate can predict his/her score
- Candidates can take a sigh of relief after knowing whether their answers were wrong or right.
Number of Vacancies
How to check Lok Sabha Translator Answer Key
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, ‘QUESTION PAPER WITH ANSWER KEY OF PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF TRANSLATOR IN LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT HELD ON 24.09.2017- NOTICE REGARDING OBJECTIONS, IF ANY.(ADVT. NO.8/2017)’
- After clicking the same, the answer key will be displayed on the screen
So, the wait is over and now it’s the time to check your answers.
Stay tuned for more updates on Lok Sabha Translator Answer Key Released.
Share your thoughts/queries here!