List of Important Essay Topics for Descriptive Exams – SBI PO
Find a list of Important Essay Topics for Descriptive Exams.
List of Important Essay Topics for Descriptive Exams
The SBI PO Prelims exam was held on 1st and 8th July 2018, successfully. And the Mains exam will be held on 4th August 2018. The Mains exam consists of an Objective and a Descriptive Test. You need to complete the descriptive test consisting of 50 marks within 30 minutes by typing in computer. The descriptive paper will include one question on writing an essay and one question on writing a letter. Also, the descriptive paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who cleared the Objective Test.
The descriptive test may be a nightmare for students who are not proficient in their language skills. Good score in this section will increase your overall score when interview score will be added – Mains marks will be added while preparing the final merit list. Post-interaction with experts, we bring to you most frequently-asked descriptive topics asked in descriptive exam of SBI PO Mains.
Essay Topics Asked in SBI PO Mains Exam 2017
- Effect of Social Media and its Consequences on Our Population
- Positive and Negative Impacts of Technology
- Which is better – Travelling or watching documentaries and reading books?
- Pros & Cons of Technology Advancement on Younger Generation
- Inelastic Land Supply & Measures to Stop Migration, Increasing Vehicles
Expected Essay Topics for Descriptive Exams
- Digital India
- Swach Bharat Abhiyan
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Make in India Campaign
- Role of Media in Democracy
- Women Empowerment
- Cashless Economy
- Uniform Civil Code
- Pollution and Types
- Startups in India
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
- Child Labour
- Surgical Strike
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY)
- Indian Space Programme
Letter-Writing Topics Asked in SBI PO Mains 2017
- To your sibling advising them about stress and anxiety
- Letter to the author describing how you benefitted from their book
- Letter to the Bank Manager regarding non-credit of cash in account
- To the Editor of a newspaper on Social Media posts whose source is not verified and/or assured.
Expected Letter-Writing Topics in SBI PO Mains
- Letter to the Bank Manager asking time for EMI payment
- To the Bank Manager for cause of signature change
- Letter to The Editor of a newspaper concerning some social issue
- To the Municipal Corporation complaining about the sorry state of roads and drainage systems
- Letter to the Bank Manager intimating him / her about the loss of your Debit / Credit Card.
- To the Branch Manager for closing your bank account
Download Essay Topics PDF
So, tell us, did you find our post on List of Important Essay Topics for Descriptive Exams – SBI PO helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more descriptive exam updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!