SBI PO Essay Topics 2020 :Check for relevent topics here
State Bank of India will conduct the SBI PO Mains exam in the month of August 2020. The Mains stage consists of both the Objective and Descriptive Test. The Descriptive Paper will include one question on writing an essay and one question on writing a letter. As the Descriptive Paper is of much significance, we are providing you with the important SBI PO Essay Topics 2020 that will help you prepare and score better in your Descriptive paper.
- Candidates who are thinking to sit for the SBI PO Exam 2020 should start to practice SBI PO Mock Test Series as much as possible as it will help the candidates to clear the first two stages of the exam-Prelims and Mains
- Go through the complete SBI PO Syllabus for Mains before starting your preparation for Descriptive paper
SBI PO Essay Topics 2020
The descriptive test may be a nightmare for students who are not proficient in their language skills. A good score in this section will increase your overall score when the interview score will be added – Mains marks will be added while preparing the final merit list. Post-interaction with experts, we bring to you the most frequently-asked descriptive topics asked in a descriptive exam of SBI PO Mains. Go through the complete article to know the important descriptive topics for SBI PO.
SBI PO Essay Topics Asked in SBI PO Mains
Some of the SBI PO Essay Topics asked in previous year exams are as follows-
- Effect of Social Media and its Consequences on Our Population
- Positive and Negative Impacts of Technology
- Which is better – Travelling or watching documentaries and reading books?
- Pros & Cons of Technology Advancement on the Younger Generation
- Inelastic Land Supply & Measures to Stop Migration, Increasing Vehicles
Expected Essay Topics for SBI PO 2020
You can expect topics from the daily current affairs of national importance or topics related to development, society, the Indian Economy, etc. Some of the expected Essay Topics that can come in SBI PO 2020 are as follows-
- Digital India
- Swach Bharat Abhiyan
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Make in India Campaign
- Role of Media in Democracy
- Women Empowerment
- Cashless Economy
- Uniform Civil Code
- Pollution and Types
- Startups in India
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
- Child Labour
- Surgical Strike
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY)
- Indian Space Programme
Letter-Writing Topics Asked in SBI PO Mains 2020
Some of the SBI PO Letter-Writing Topics asked in previous year exams are as follows-
- To your sibling advising them about stress and anxiety
- Letter to the author describing how you benefitted from their book
- Letter to the Bank Manager regarding non-credit of cash in the account
- To the Editor of a newspaper on Social Media posts whose source is not verified and/or assured.
Expected Letter-Writing Topics in SBI PO Mains
Some of the SBI PO Essay Topics that can be expected in the 2020 exam are as follows-
- Letter to the Bank Manager asking time for EMI payment
- To the Bank Manager for the cause of signature change
- Letter to The Editor of a newspaper concerning some social issue
- To the Municipal Corporation complaining about the sorry state of roads and drainage systems
- Letter to the Bank Manager intimating him/her about the loss of your Debit / Credit Card.
- To the Branch Manager for closing your bank account
Download Essay Topics PDF
Share your thoughts/queries here!