LIC HFL Vacancy 2019
Life Insurance Corporation HFL has released the notification for the recruitment of different posts in Housing Finance Limited. Candidates can fill the LIC HFL Application Form till 26th August 2019 for 300 LIC HFL Vacancy for the different positions as Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager. Read the article for more details about the zone-wise vacancy for the LIC HFL Recruitment 2019.
LIC HFL Vacancy 2019 Highlights
|Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS)
|INR 13980-32110 (Per Month)
|Last Date to Fill Application Form
|August 26, 2019
LIC HFL Vacancy 2019
- The recruitment for the LIC HFL is conducted by the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- As per the notification, LIC released 300 vacancies for the posts of Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager.
- The posting may be anywhere in India on the requirement of the company, for the post of the Assistant Manager.
- For the posts of Assistant and Associate-
- Candidates are allowed to apply for vacancy from only one region.
- The center of the online exam will be restricted to the region opted by the candidate.
- In the case of multiple registrations, only the latest valid registration will be kept valid.
- Candidates applying for a particular region will be posted preferably in that region subject to the requirement and suitability.
- The recruitment for the post of Assistant and Associate is based on the region-wise merit list of the candidates.
- Candidates can check the Region-wise vacancies for all the posts in the following table-
The detailed LIC HFL Selection Process is mention in the following points-
- The written exam will be objective in nature (Multiple Choice Questions).
- There are 4 subjects- English Language, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, and Numerical Ability (for Assistant and Associate level) & Quantitative Aptitude (for Assistant Manager level).
- A total of 200 questions are there for 1 marks each with the time duration of 120 minutes (2 Hours).
- The exam will be in English language only.
- For every wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 (1/4) marks.
- The candidates who cleared the written online exam are eligible for the interview.
- Candidates who do not attend the Interview or who do not obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the Interview shall be disqualified from further selection.
- Shortlisting of candidates for interview will be provisional without verification of documents.
- Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/documents with the original when a candidate reports for the interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification, etc.) he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- The final merit list and selection of candidates will be separate for each post of Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager
- The selection will be done on the basis of combined marks of Online Exam and Interview on merit ranking, subject to minimum qualifying marks in the Interview.
- The Company reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary.
- The candidates who are medically fit and able to clear the medical exam are being appointed as the post of Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager.
- The medical exam will be authorized by the LIC HFL team.
Share your thoughts/queries here!