LIC HFL Exam Pattern 2019
LIC Housing Finance Ltd has released a notification to recruit for the post of Assistants, Associates and Assistant Manager. LIC is one of the largest organizations in India. LIC HFL is one of the subsidiaries of LIC whose main objective is to provide long-term loans to individuals for constructing flats/houses and other residential and commercial buildings. Go through the detailed LIC HFL Exam Pattern below to understand the exam before you decide to fill-up the form.
LIC HFL Exam Pattern 2018
- LIC HFL Application Form is available on its official website from 8th August to 26th August 2019.
- There are a total of 300 vacancies for the posts.
- The LIC HFL Admit Card will be available from September 09, 2019.
- LIC will conduct the LIC HFL exam in the month of October (tentatively).
- The LIC will select candidates on the basis of an Online Examination and Interview.
LIC HFL Exam Pattern
- Candidates have to clear the written exam to get selected for the interview and medical exam.
- There is 4 section in the written test- English Language, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and General Awareness.
- A total of 200 questions are there for 1 marks each, with the time duration of 120 minutes.
- The exam will be conducted separately for Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager.
- For every wrong answer, candidates have to give the penalty of 0.25 (1/4) marks from the correct answer.
- The language for the exam will be English only.
- There is no penalty, if the candidate leaves the question blank.
|No. of Questions
|Numerical Ability (for Assistant & Associate) Quantitative Aptitude (for Assistant Manager)
LIC HFL Interview Process
- LIC reserves the right to maintain the cut-off, section-wise as well as overall, according to the number of candidates in order to prepare the merit list.
- The selected candidates from the online written exam will be called for a personal interview.
- A combined score in both the rounds will be taken into consideration to make the final decision on the candidature.
- The decision of the company on the selection of a candidate will be final and will not change under any circumstances.
After the final selection, a candidate will be called for a medical check-up and will be selected as a Assistants, Associates and Assistant Manager after he/she is found medically fit by the medical examiner.
Share your thoughts/queries here!