How to Fill LIC HFL Application Form 2018
Life Insurance Company Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL 2019) has been released by LIC HFL Notification 2019 for the recruitment of 300 vacancies. Using the LIC HFL Application Form, candidates can apply for specified openings of Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager. A detailed step by step process of Applying is given in the article.
LIC HFL Application Form 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Starting Date to Apply||August 08, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||August 26, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||September 09, 2019|
|Exam Date (Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager)||October 09 or 10, 2019|
|Total Vacancy||300 Posts|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Age- Limit||21-28 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Application Fee||INR 500 (for all categories)|
LIC HFL Application Form 2019
- The candidates can start applying for the openings from 08th August 2019.
- The last date to apply online is 26th August 2019.
- The Prelims exam will be held on 9th or 10th October 2019.
- Candidates before proceeding with the application process, know about LIC HFL Exam Pattern.
- The application fee is applicable for the categories to all candidates and non-refundable.
Prerequisites to Fill the LIC HFL 2019 Application Form
- Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration (text given below) as per the specifications are given in “GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING AND UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS” mentioned at the end.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged.
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
How to Fill LIC HFL Application Form 2019
Candidates will get to know about the steps to fill the Application Form from the following points-
- Go to the Official Website of LIC (www.lichousing.in)
- Click on “Careers” and look for the Advertisement for Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager.
- Click on the New Registration link to register yourself.
- Fill in the basic details asked to generate your unique registration number and password.
- These data will be sent to your registered email ID and phone number via SMS.
Filling The Application Form
- Now, log in using your credentials.
- Fill your personal data, educational qualifications, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents including photograph and signature.
- Then, make the application fee payment.
- Pay the online registration fees via Netbanking/Debit Card.
- Finally, submit the application.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
Photograph & Signature Specifications
All scanned documents should be in JPG or JPEG format.
|Photograph||Recent color passport-size photograph of 4.5 x 3.5 cm dimension, between 20 to 50 kb|
|Signature||On white paper with black ink, between 10 to 20 kb|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||On white paper with black or blue ink, between 10 to 20 kb|
|Hand-written Text Declaration||In your own handwriting and in English, between 10 to 20 kb|
LIC HFL Application Fees:
- GST @18% will be applicable to the application fees.
- The mode of payment will be online.
- Candidates can pay by Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS or Mobile Wallet.
|Assistant Manager||Rs 500/-|
LIC HFL Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download the LIC HFL Admit Card from the official website. In the call letter candidates can check the exam center, date, city, exam day instruction. See the following steps to download hall ticket-
- Visit the official website of LIC HFL.
- Click on the “Careers” link.
- Navigate Current job Opportunities section – Recruitment of Assistants, Associates & Associate Managers.
- Click on Download link under the appropriate advertisement.
- Log in by entering the Registration No and Date of Birth.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
Share your thoughts/queries here!