LIC HFL Application Form 2019
Life Insurance Company Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL 2019) has been released by LIC HFL Notification 2019 for the recruitment of 300 vacancies. Using the LIC HFL Application Form, candidates can apply for specified openings of Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager. A detailed step by step process of Applying is given in the article.
- The candidates can start applying for the openings from 08th August 2019.
- The last date to apply online is 26th August 2019.
- The age of the candidates must be in between 21-28 as per the norms to fill the LIC HFL Eligibility Criteria.
- The Prelims exam will be held on 9th or 10th October 2019.
- Candidates before proceeding with the application process, know about LIC HFL Exam Pattern.
LIC HFL Application Form 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Starting Date to Apply||August 08, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||August 26, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||September 09, 2019|
|Exam Date (Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager)||October 09 or 10, 2019|
|Total Vacancy||300 Posts|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Age- Limit||21-28 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Application Fee||INR 500 (for all categories)|
Prerequisites to Fill the LIC HFL 2019 Application Form
- Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration (text given below) as per the specifications are given in “GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING AND UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS” mentioned at the end.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
|Photograph||Recent color passport-size photograph of 4.5 x 3.5 cm dimension, between 20 to 50 kb|
|Signature||On white paper with black ink, between 10 to 20 kb|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||On white paper with black or blue ink, between 10 to 20 kb|
|Hand-written Text Declaration||In your own handwriting and in English, between 10 to 20 kb|
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged.
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
How to Fill LIC HFL Application Form 2019
Candidates will get to know about the steps to fill the LIC HFL Application Form from the following points-
- Go to the Official Website of LIC (www.lichousing.in)
- Click on “Careers” and look for the Advertisement for Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager.
- Click on the New Registration link to register yourself.
- Fill in the basic details asked to generate your unique registration number and password.
- These data will be sent to your registered email ID and phone number via SMS.
Filling The Application Form
- Now, log in using your credentials.
- Fill your personal data, educational qualifications, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents including photograph and signature.
- Then, make the application fee payment.
- Pay the online registration fees via Net banking/Debit Card.
- Finally, submit the application.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
Upload Photograph & Signature Specifications
- All scanned documents should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white background.
- If flash is on while clicking the picture, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If anyone wears glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Candidates have to ensure the photo/ signature is uploaded at the space mentioned separately in the Application Form.
- If the photo/ signature is not uploaded at the space mentioned, Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
Payment of Application Fee:
- GST @18% will be applicable to the application fees.
- The mode of payment will be online.
- Candidates can pay by Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS or Mobile Wallet.
- After the successful completion of the registration, a registration number and password will be generated.
- Once the transaction will be completed the e-receipt will generate, candidates, can download and take a print out for future reference.
- If the payment failed, candidates can log in again using their Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
|Assistant Manager||Rs 500/-|
Points to Remember
- To avoid the last-minute rush, candidates are advised to register online at the earliest.
- In case, candidates are facing any query while filling the LIC HFL Application Form, payment of fee, etc. Candidates can send the query at http://cgrs.ibps.in/ with the subject of the query.
- Once the submission has done, payment information in the online application form, candidates have to wait for the intimation from the server.
- DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant, no claims for refund will be entertained by the Company.
LIC HFL Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download the LIC HFL Admit Card from the official website. In the call letter candidates can check the exam center, date, city, exam day instruction. See the following steps to download hall ticket-
- Visit the official website of LIC HFL.
- Click on the “Careers” link.
- Navigate Current job Opportunities section – Recruitment of Assistants, Associates & Associate Managers.
- Click on Download link under the appropriate advertisement.
- Log in by entering the Registration No and Date of Birth.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
Share your thoughts/queries here!