LIC Clerk Recruitment 2019 | Exam Date & Notification Expected soon
- LIC Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Highlights: LIC Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Eligibility Criteria – LIC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Selection Process – LIC Clerk Recruitment 2019
- How to apply online for LIC Clerk Recruitment 2019?
LIC Clerk Recruitment 2019:- Life Insurance Corporation of India, LIC is expected to release LIC 2019 Clerk Recruitment for 8000+ vacancies. Exam Details such as Notification, Exam Dates and Application Form will soon release on the official website.
LIC Clerk Recruitment 2019
- LIC will recruit eligible candidates for 8000+ Clerical vacancies.
- The online application process for LIC Clerk will commence in the month of May/June 2019.
- The mode of application will be online and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as the application process starts on the official website.
- In this post, we will discuss the complete flow of events related to LIC Clerk 2019 Recruitment.
Highlights: LIC Clerk Recruitment 2019
In the table below, we have mentioned important highlights related to LIC Clerk 2019 Recruitment;
Name of the Organization
|Life Insurance Corporation of India|
Name of the Post
|Total number of Vacancies||
Start Date to Apply
|May/ June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||
|Date of Exam||
Eligibility Criteria – LIC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Application for the post of Clerk in LIC will be subject to various Eligibility Criteria as it will be mentioned in the official Notification yet to be published on the official website of LIC.
It is advised that candidates must check and be aware of the complete Eligibility Criteria before Applying online for LIC Clerk Recruitment.
Education Qualification – LIC Clerk 2019 Recruitment
All the applicants need to possess a Graduation degree from a Govt. recognized University or equivalent in order to apply online for LIC Clerk 2019 Recruitment.
Age Limit – LIC 2019 Clerk Recruitment
Minimum Age:- 21 Years
Maximum Age:- 30 Years
- Candidates need to be under the permissible age limit as mentioned above.
- Applicants who belong to reserved categories will be eligible for Age Relaxation as per the Govt. Norms.
Selection Process – LIC Clerk Recruitment 2019
LIC will conduct a 3 stage selection process to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Clerk.
Below, we have mentioned all the stages of LIC Clerk 2019;
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application – LIC Clerk Recruitment 2019
Interested applicants can apply for LIC Clerk 2019 Recruitment through online mode. No other mode of application is accepted for upcoming LIC Clerk 2019 Recruitment. We will update the direct link to apply online as soon as the process of online application starts.
How to apply online for LIC Clerk Recruitment 2019?
NOTE:- We will update this post with the direct link to apply online for LIC 2019 Clerk Recruitment as soon as the application process starts.
Direct link to apply for LIC clerk 2019 Recruitment
- Click on the direct link mentioned above. (yet to be released)
- A new page will appear with the online application form.
- Fill the application form properly with basic details.
- Upload Photograph and signature as instructed in the official Notification for LIC Recruitment 2019.
- Now, pay the application fee as per your category through online mode (Credit or Debit Card).
- Now click on submit and a new page will appear with final LIC Clerk online application.
- Download, save and take a print out of the online application for future reference.
Application Fee – LIC Clerk Recruitment 2019
Applicants must pay the application Fee through online mode (Credit or Debit Card).
In the table below, we have mentioned the category-wise application fee for LIC Clerk 2019 Recruitment;
|SC/ ST/ PwD||INR 50|
|General/ OBC||INR 600|
Hope you liked this post on LIC Clerk Recruitment 2019. If you have any query or suggestion, do write to us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!