LIC ADO Salary 2019
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released a notification for Recruitment 2019 inviting online applications from eligible candidates who must be Indian Citizens for appointment as Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) under various Zones. Total vacancies are announced byLIC is 8581. Candidates get to know the category-wise LIC ADO Salary 2019 in details in this article-
Latest: The last date to apply for the LIC ADO Exam is June 9, 2019. Apply Now!
- However, the total number of LIC ADO Vacancies is 8581
- The last date to apply for LIC ADO is June 9, 2019
- Also, candidates must be in between the age limit of 21-30 years
- Candidates can fill the LIC ADO Application Form on the official website of LIC
LIC ADO Salary Highlights
|Exam||LIC ADO Exam|
|Conducting Body||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Post||Apprentice Development Officer|
|Salary||₹34,503/- per month (Stipend)|
LIC ADO Salary 2019
- However, the candidate selected as Apprentice Development Officer will be paid a fixed amount as stipend per month as per rules of the Corporation.
- At present, the amount of stipend is about ₹34,503/- per month, except in case of candidates selected from LIC Employees category.
- An ADO other than an Employee Apprentice shall be paid equal to the minimum of the basic pay and the dearness allowance thereon on the scale of pay applicable to Development Officers as on the date of commencement of the apprenticeship.
- Moreover, on appointment as a Probationary Development Officer, basic pay of ₹ 21,865/- per month (except
for Employee Category candidates) in the scale of 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-
55075 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Click here for LIC ADO Eligibility Criteria
Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale, inclusive of House Rent Allowance& City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city, will be approximately ₹37,345/- in ‘A’ Class City.
Other Benefits in LIC ADO Salary Details
- Defined Contributory Pension Scheme
- LTC, Medical Benefit
- Group Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Vehicle advance (2-wheeler/4-wheeler)
- Compensation towards the cost of Brief Case/leather bag, mobile handset
- The supplies of dailies as per rules confirmation in service, attractive performance linked Incentives
- However, an Apprentice Development Officer will have to undergo Theoretical & Field Sales Training.
- At last, the period of apprenticeship shall commence from the date of commencement of the training. Know more about LIC ADO Exam Dates
An Apprentice Development Officer, who successfully completes the apprenticeship and, in the opinion
of the Recruiting Authority, is otherwise suitable for appointment to the service of the Corporation may be appointed as a Development Officer and placed on probation. The period of probation shall be for one year which may be extended up to two years. Click here for LIC ADO Selection Process
LIC Career Growth
If the candidates give their efforts on the best level they can achieve the following next levels one-by-one on the basis of their talent, as such the AAO and ADO will conclude and merge into the same level-
- Apprenticeship Development Officer (ADO)
- Probationary Development Officer
- Development Officer
- Assistant Branch Manager(ABM)
- Branch Manager (BM)
- Senior Branch Manager
- Assistant Divisional Manager(ADM)
- Divisional Manager (DM)
- Senior Divisional Manager
- Regional Manager
LIC ADO Job Profile
- The selected candidates will be required to be appointed as Life Insurance Agents.
- Moreover, train them properly, and help the recruited agents to sell life insurance to the maximum number of persons.
- They have to deliver prompt after sales service to policyholders, to the different places other than the area allotted to them.
- ADO have to travel both Urban and Rural Areas.
- In the training period employees have to understand the LIC policies as well the area where they can get good sales for the policy.
- After the completion of training, candidates will be assigned for the different tasks and the duties.
- In last, ADO’s have to manage all the recruited agents and the acquiring of the sale in the market.
- Most importantly, selected candidates have to perform the role of sales supervision.
Responsibilities of LIC ADO
However, the below responsibilities for which candidates have to fulfill while they are on-role, this they will get to learn while in the training period-
- However, Selling and Marketing LIC policies to the allocated areas.
- Give training to the recruited candidates for the desired post.
- Check out the overall performance of each and every candidates who are taking the training.
- Analyze the marketing abilities, also the shortcomings.
- Moreover, booze up the candidates to target more sales in a given period of time.
- Allotting a target share to the agents.
- Managing overall sincerity in sales.
Share your thoughts/queries here!