LIC AAO Preparation Tips 2019
- LIC AAO Preparation Tips 2019
- LIC AAO Preparation Tips: LIC AAO Exam Highlights
- LIC AAO Exam Dates | LIC AAO Preparation Tips
- LIC AAO Syllabus 2019 | LIC AAO Preparation Tips 2019
- LIC AAO Preparation Tips 2019 for Quantitative Aptitude
- LIC AAO English Preparation Tips 2019
- LIC AAP Preparation Tips for GK
- LIC AAO Preparation Tips for Reasoning
LIC AAO Preparation Tips | The students preparing for the LIC AAO Exam must read the article thoroughly. The article has the best preparation tips and preparation strategy for LIC AAO. As the exam is coming nearby, the students can take great help from the article
LIC AAO Preparation Tips 2019
The students who are planning to write the LIC AAO Exam this year must take care of some important details. The following mentioned is the necessary information:
- Candidates must make a proper LIC AAO Study Plan in order to be regular and disciplines while preparing for the exam
- Secondly, they should not leave any topic unattended. Even if they have less time, they should at least go through those topics once roughly
- If any candidate follows the preparation tips given in the article below, they can easily understand the strategy of how to prepare for SSC exam at home
- All candidates must make a proper time table for SSC CGL Preparation
- Also, candidates should reduce the usage of cell phones. This can really enhance productivity and concentration level
- The LIC AAO Syllabus has a total of 4 subjects that students have to cover for the exam
- LIC AAO Exam is conducted in 3 Stages: Prelims, Mains and the Interview Round
- The Prelims Exam of LIC AAO is similar for all the posts offered by LIC
- Whereas, the Mains Exam Pattern differs for every different post
LIC AAO Preparation Tips: LIC AAO Exam Highlights
The candidates must check out the following table for the Main and Important LIC AAO Exam Highlights:
Check: LIC AAO Recruitment
|LIC AAO Notification 2019: An Overview|
|Conducting Body||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)|
|Job Type||Central Govt. Job|
|Location of Posting||Anywhere in India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Stages||Three (Prelims, Mains, and Interview)|
LIC AAO Exam Dates | LIC AAO Preparation Tips
The students who are preparing for the LIC AAO Exam 2019 must check the following table for the important Exam Dates of LIC AAO:
|LIC Exam Event||LIC AAO Exam Dates|
|Commencement of online registration of application||March 3, 2019|
|Closure of registration of application||March 17, 2019|
|Closure for editing application details||March 17, 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||April 1, 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||March 3, 2019 – March 17, 2019|
|The download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination||April 22, 2019 – April 31, 2019|
|Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative) Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative)||May, 4th & 5th 2019|
|Dates of Online Examination – Mains (tentative)||June, 28th 2019|
Also Check: LIC AAO Result 2018
LIC AAO Syllabus 2019 | LIC AAO Preparation Tips 2019
The following given is the LIC AAO Syllabus for the year 2019. Candidates can find the section-wise detailed syllabus in the table below:
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||General Awareness||English Language|
|Statement based Questions,
Alpha Numeric Sequence,
Odd One Out
Time and Work,
Speed, Distance and Time,
Simple Interest and Compound Interest,
Profit and Loss,
Mixture and Allegations
National and International Matters,
Currency and Capital,
Awards and Honors,
General History, Geography,
Biology and Applied Science
Quick and Handy Tips for LIC AAO– LIC AAO 2019 Preparation Tips
- Solve numerical and word problems
- Stay updated with current affairs and Static GK
- Evaluate your performance regularly with the help of mock tests
- Candidates must understand how to manage time in LIC AAO exam
- Accuracy is essential in solving a mathematical problem
- Solve mock Tests as this is the only way you are going to improve your scores.
- Give importance to Quality as accuracy and correct understanding of questions will give you the edge over your peers.
- Merely attempting more questions will not help you.
- There is not much time to solve the paper. There are a lot of questions and little time to solve each one of them.
See: LIC AAO Admit Card
LIC AAO Preparation Tips 2019 for Quantitative Aptitude
The students can take help from the following tips to prepare for the Maths section of LIC Exam:
- Prepare strategies for the examination according to one’s abilities.
- Create a time frame for solving problems that you have in Quantitative Aptitude.
- Learn all the concepts well because you cannot solve difficult questions without the ability to solve easy questions
- Solve Mock tests for each section of the exam.
- Use a Stop Watch on your mobile while solving problems.
- Master Quantitative Aptitude section, as one cannot crack LIC AAO without paying attention to this section.
- You can refer to Class 9, 10, 11, 12 NCERT Mathematics books.
Essay Writing Tips for LIC AAO Preparation
The students can take help from the following given strategy to prepare for LIC AAO Essay writing exam:
- An essay should always be quality laded instead of Quantity. The prime focus should always remain on building quality for the readers.
- Choose topics which you are comfortable about and start writing instantly to avoid wasting time in thinking about the content of the essay.
- The Essay should cover all the subtopics and important highlights of the topic.
- Use subheadings to highlight subtopics.
- Avoid writing long paragraphs.
- Support your opinion with facts.
- Try to write a simple and crisp essay which can be understood easily.
- Give precise Introduction and Conclusion.
Check: LIC AAO Cut Off
LIC AAO English Preparation Tips 2019
LIC AAO English Preparation is not that difficult as students perceive it to be. Therefore, just with some tips and tricks that we have brought for the candidates, it will be really simple for the English Preparation.
- English is a subject that can prove to be a game changer in most competitive exams especially LIC AAO where there is a separate paper of 200 marks in the Mains exam
- Moreover, it can balance the overall score of a candidate and can make up for a relatively poor performance in other subjects.
- Also, a majority of us students tend to give lesser importance to English assuming that we are competent enough and can easily ace it with minimum preparation
- Furthermore, such a move can turn out to be disastrous. Although this may be true for a handful of students. But the bigger picture is grim
- Also, candidates should keep a major check on their Grammar Preparation. As without Grammar fluency, there would be a lack of clarity in the understanding of concepts
- Moreover, learning 3 new vocabulary words every day can help candidates to improve their quality of English Language
- Furthermore, focus on Synonyms and Antonyms because they will be a huge help in the area of vocabulary as well
LIC AAP Preparation Tips for GK
Candidates usually panic on this section. To be honest, this section can be easily attempted if the candidate is updated with the current affairs and news. The students should read the following tips and tricks that we personalized for them. They will help the candidates crack the GK Section easily:
- First and foremost, candidates should read the newspaper every day
- Secondly, candidates must take out time to watch the news without failing any day
- Candidates should read both national and international updates (especially national)
- Candidates must perform 1-2 Mock Tests of LIC AAO per day
- Also, candidates must also have basic knowledge of Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
- Subscribe to a weekly Magazine of Current Affairs and read the magazines religiously
- Moreover, candidates should not miss the areas of Business, Politics, and Economics
- Candidates should definitely take out at least 3 hours per day for GK section of the exam
LIC AAO Preparation Tips for Reasoning
Candidates can prepare the Reasoning section very easily. The following tips will help a lot. Kindly take a look:
- Reasoning can be strengthened by solving various types of puzzles and by playing tricky games
- Basically, reasoning means logic and logistic skills can always be improved with the right techniques
- Firstly, candidates should definitely solve 1-2 Mock Tests in one day
- Candidates should do at least 4 topics of Reasoning syllabus in a day
- Always revise the topics that one has done on the previous day
- Try hands-on Shortcuts but never rely on them
Share your thoughts/queries here!