LDB Admit Card 2018 | Download Accountant & Field Officer Hall Ticket!
Direct Link to Download LDB Bihar & Jharkhand Call Letter for Accountant & Field Officer – LDB Admit Card 2018
LDB Admit Card 2018
LDB Admit Card 2018 is out on the official website of Land Development Bank of Bihar & Jharkhand. As the examination is nearing it’s conduct, aspirants were eagerly waiting for LDB Bihar & Jharkhand Admit Card 2018. Well, the wait is over and applicants can download the official Admit Card through the direct link provided in this post. Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is a candidature verification document & all the applicants must bring their official admit card along with another identity verification document. Applicants are advised to download admit card at earliest to avoid any technical issue.
How to download LDB Admit Card 2018?
Direct Link to Download LDB Bihar Accountant Admit Card 2018
Direct Link to Download LDB Jharkhand Field Officer Admit Card 2018
- Click on the Direct link provided above.
- A new page will appear with a form.
- Fill all the required credentials and click on submit.
- A new page will appear with downloaded LDB Admit Card 2018, Save it.
- Download & take a print out of the official Admit Card as it is mandatory to be brought to the examination hall.
Download LDB Bihar Accountant Exam Date Notice
Download LDB Jharkhand Field Officer Exam Date Notice
Details mentioned on DSSSB PGT Call Letter 2018:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Date & Time of Exam
- Examination Venue
Important Instructions – DSSSB PGT Admit Card 2018
- Any candidate reaching the exam venue after the reporting time will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- No applicants will be allowed without a hard copy of Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Be prepared with all your belongings, a night before the exam.
- Avoid talking to negative people or avoid any negative discussion near the exam centre.
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!