SBI Clerk last minute study plan
As the officials of the State Bank of India released the notification for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 recently. Candidates those who want to be a part of SBI can apply online till 26th January 2020. Here in the article, there are some tips and tricks for the SBI Clerk Last Minute Study Plan 2020 to get more advantages before a few days of exam.
SBI Clerk Last Minute Study Plan 2020
The Prelims exam will be held in the month of February or March tentatively and the Mains exam will be held shortly on 19th April 2020 tentatively. There is almost no time between the two phases for you to prepare separately. As the exam date is extremely close, we hope you have covered and revised a majority of the topics.
Here, we will suggest to you what to do during the last minute before the Prelims exam – so that you can gain the maximum benefits from that precious time. Check here SBI Clerk Last Minute Study Plan 2020, it will surely help you.
No, we strongly recommend against starting any new topic during this time. If anything, it will only hamper your preparation. However, you can revise important notes and rules.
- Take short quizzes and topic tests on the following – Reading Comprehension, Spot the Error, Vocabulary.
- Afterward, read some passages from a good book or two.
- Take online test series for SBI Clerk on – Data Interpretation, Simplification, Number Systems.
- Have a glance at the important rules and formulae concerned with the mentioned topics.
- Give tests on the following – Seating Arrangement, Puzzles.
- Practice what you couldn’t solve. And work on your speed by taking speed tests.
- Attempt topic tests or quizzes on – Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations.
- Try to learn shortcuts to solve the same.
- Take one test from each section – Reasoning, Numerical, and English – that you think you should have more grip on.
- Go through all the important formulae and rules concerning the same.1. Last 1 Week Smart Study Plan to
- Give a couple of Full-Length Mock Tests.
- Assess your performance and be happy with it, whatever the score may be.
- Do meditation and take proper rest.
- Attempt a Full-Length Mock Test.
- Revise your notes.
- And have proper food and rest.
Share your thoughts/queries here!