Last Minute Tips IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2017- Check Now
- Last Minute Tips IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2017-18
- Last Minute Tips IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2017
- 1. Be 100 Percent Focused
- 2. Take up Mock Tests to Optimize Your Efforts
- 3. Do Not Neglect the Chapters having Maximum Weightage
- 4. Be wise and spare some extra seconds to carefully read the instructions
- 5. Aim at giving your best shot
- 6. Do not ignore simple questions
- 7. Time Division for Each Section
- 8. Be relaxed
- 9. Revision is the Key to Success
- 10. Have a Good Sleep
- 11. Reach the Exam Centre well Before Time
- Last Minute Tips IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2017
Last minute tips IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2017- Get important tips and tricks to achieve a great score in IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2017
Last Minute Tips IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2017-18
Last minute tips IBPS RRB PO Prelims – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection had already released the IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification 2017 and the admit card for the same as well. Indeed, all the students are preparing their level best to crack the exam with best scores. Exams like are IBPS RRB are a bit tough but with a proper strategic preparation, you can easily march your flag on the scorecard.
A few days are left for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale- I Prelims examination and of course when such short span of time is remaining for a highly competitive exam, you cannot expect to learn each and everything. In other words, you need to be smart. This is a high time as you need to finish off and start brushing up your preparation. At this point of time, a candidate must go through this article as here we have discussed the last minute preparation tips which could help you to attempt some extra questions and which can ultimately change the digits on your score card and leverage it to a great level.
Last Minute Tips IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2017 – As per the latest exam pattern, The preliminary examination will be of 45-minute duration, with two sections carrying 80 marks for 80 questions. Officer scale I Exam will consist of 40 questions of reasoning and 40 questions of quantitative aptitude while for office assistant there will be 40 questions of reasoning and 40 questions of numerical ability. The medium of exam will be Hindi/English.
For a detailed insight of the IBPS RRB Officer Scale- I, you can check-
Here are some points to be kept in mind while brushing up your preparation for IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2017-18:
Last Minute Tips IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2017
1. Be 100 Percent Focused
IBPS RRB PO toppers have shared that in the last remaining days, they were 100 percent focused towards performing well in the exam. Of course, being in a positive frame of mind also helps. During the last phase of preparation, aspirants should be dedicated and engrossed in their studies. Revise each and every topic thoroughly.
2. Take up Mock Tests to Optimize Your Efforts
Mock Tests are very mandatory if you want to achieve a great score in any competitive examination. For IBPS RRB PO 2017, you can take up Mock Tests section-wise or topic-wise.
After the completion of each mock test, analyse:
- Your overall performance + speed.
- No. and types of questions which you attempt from each section and the ones that you skip.
- Your accuracy.
- The time that each difficult question takes.
- The time that each easy question takes.
3. Do Not Neglect the Chapters having Maximum Weightage
These chapters might be time-consuming but they can fetch you maximum number of marks. Questions from these chapters appear in bulk and once you get these questions right, you can easily score enough to cross the cut-off marks.
- Quant: Data Sufficiency, Number Series and DI – 30-35 questions
- Reasoning: Syllogism, Linear & Circular Arrangement, Double Line-up, Input Output, Coding-Decoding – Around 30 questions
- English: Reading Comprehension, Cloze-test (vocab), Para Jumble (Verbal Ability), Phrase Replacement/Error spotting (vocab), Phrase Replacement/Error spotting (grammar) – around 40 questions
4. Be wise and spare some extra seconds to carefully read the instructions
It can be helpful and good to be fast and save time in order to solve 80 questions in just 45 minutes but you have to be wise and careful as well. Instructions or directions of a question are very important and you should read the instruction of every question you are about to attempt. What if it was something you’ve already practised but asked in a twisted way! You can actually save marks by reading the directions carefully.
5. Aim at giving your best shot
Do not aim for becoming a topper, instead focus on giving your best shot. Aspirants should not take stress at any point of their preparations. Studying should be fun! Put all your hard work while studying. Do not involve yourself in those activities which hinders your study schedule such as social media, mobile phones etc. It is only your hard work which pays off in the end. Put 100 percent effort to achieve your goal.
6. Do not ignore simple questions
We often ignore simple questions in an exam thinking that we can easily solve them at the end. But, Simple or easy level of questions can be your saviour in RRB PO prelims, so don’t just get engrossed in the difficult ones. Read the instructions carefully, and attempt simple or easy level questions to gain plus points in your scoring bag.
7. Time Division for Each Section
You need to mark it on your mind that you have a fair time and you need to solve a decent number of questions in the time allotted to solve each and every sections. 0 minutes for Reasoning and 25 minutes for Quant; This can be your Guru mantra of maximum time spend per section.
8. Be relaxed
Keep your stress levels low. It is good to worry about the exam but don’t let the stress and anxiety take over you. Exercise, indulge yourself in recreational activities and have nutritious food. This not only helps in controlling the stress levels but can also keep your emotions stable.
9. Revision is the Key to Success
During the last week of your preparation, go back to your basics and strengthen the base concepts of each subject. Also, revise your self-made notes or study material given by your coaching institute. The nature of IBPS RRB exam demands clarity on concepts. Thus, it becomes highly significant to brush up your skills and revise each and every formula, theory and fundamentals.
10. Have a Good Sleep
Preparing for any competitive examination does not mean that you need to reduce your normal sleeping time and stress on to study every time. Apart from the IBPS RRB preparation, you need to take care of your body too. A normal human body requires at least 7 hours of sleep in a day.
11. Reach the Exam Centre well Before Time
Last Minute Tips IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2017 – As you all are aware of the IBPS RRB Exam Centres List, reach your examination centre at least 45 minutes before, so that you can reach there and relax for 15-20 minutes before taking up the exam. This could help you to focus well on solving the questions.
Stay tuned for more updates on Last Minute Tips IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2017 for Officer Scale I.
Share your thoughts/queries here!