Last Minute Tips For IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2019
All the students who are planning to take the IBPS Clerk Exam must read this article thoroughly for the last minute tips for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam which is going to take place on December 07, 08, 14 & 21, 2019.
It is going to be a tough race that will be taken by lakhs of students. The students have to prepare well in order to clear the exams. Amazing techniques, as well as preparation strategies, have been mentioned in this article.
Last Minute Tips For IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam
One needs to take the effort to come out of the exam with flying colors. Most importantly, one needs to be stress-free, as taking stress can impact the actual performance. Make the best use of the knowledge that is gained during the preparation.
- Students need also remain healthy by doing exercises and yoga
- A little amount of stress will not do any harm but do not let it increase
- Keep mind stable and know that the IBPS Clerk Prelims is just a screening test
- All one has to do is attain the cut off marks to clear the round
- More and more practice will keep making one better day by day
- Worrisome will not help but practicing will
Last Minute Tips For IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam (Section-wise)
The candidates must check the following content to understand how to prepare for IBPS Clerk 2019 section by section and get the best preparation tips mentioned below:
The trick to scoring well in the Numerical ability is to attempt tougher questions first like Quadratic equations, simplification, and approximation and then move on to the number series.
- After attempting the questions on Quadratic Equations, Simplification and Approximation attempt the questions in Data Interpretation. There can be anywhere around 10 to 15 questions on Data Interpretation. In Data interpretations, 2 sets of questions are easy to solve, while the third one is always very difficult.
- Other questions will be based on miscellaneous topics like Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Time and Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Partnership, etc
- From the allotted 20 minutes, try to attempt the majorly accurate questions
In Reasoning section, it is always advisable to attempt the easy questions first and eventually move on to the difficult ones. Begin with questions on inequalities, direction and distance, syllogism, coding-decoding, alphanumeric series, and other topics.
- Reasoning can always be improved by attempting more and more puzzles and games which take the mind’s effort
- A lot of books can be found on the internet or common book shops to improve one’s Reasoning Ability
- Solving easy questions first will give you the ability to manage your time. Try to solve the questions are sure of within the first 10 minutes. For the next 10 minutes, you can try to solve among the remaining time but only where you are accurate
Reading Comprehension is the most important section of the English language followed by a cloze test. Other topics in the English section include Error Detection, Para jumbles, Phrase Replacement, Double Fillers, etc.
- Work on grammar, primarily, like Parts of Speech, Subject-verb agreement and adjectives
- Although the English Section does not take much time, one needs 20 minutes to dedicate.
- Read the passages carefully and then answer the questions
- There is no need to hurry in this part of the paper because it needs to be done with a calm mind to score better
- Work more and more on Vocabulary which can be improved by revising Synonyms-Antonyms
Last Minute Tips For IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam (General Tips)
Chart a Study plan: Plan the daily routine and plan study routine accordingly. Do Yoga and Exercise for better health and to keep mind focused and avoid wasting time on social media, Whatsapp, etc. because the studies are the only thing which is going to help you and not anything else.
Follow Test Pattern: Know the examination pattern and marking scheme as this will be of immense help. Understand the IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern before starting the preparation and analyze what value do the questions hold.
Study the entire syllabus: Cover all essential parts of the IBPS Clerk Syllabus and important parts of the syllabus. Do not miss any topic mentioned in the syllabus because there is no way to take a risk in this exam.
Revision: Revision is one of the most important aspects of any government exam preparation. Create a checklist of all important topics and revise them for the exam. Try to write those things which one if finding hard to remember. Writing down things help a lot!
Practice Mock Tests: Mock tests are important in determining one’s success in exams. How well you do in mock tests will determine how well you do in the exams. Mock Tests help the candidates in understanding their own weak areas and students can further improve it according to their own pace.
Give Attention to all sections: Pay attention not just to important sections, but all sections of the syllabus. Also by knowing the syllabus, you can know your weak areas. Try that there is no topic left to revise. Check out each topic and do not cram it. Rather than that, try to understand the topic and then revise it, then there will not be any need for learning anything.
Previous Year Question Papers: IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question PapersThe students must practice from which help a lot in understanding the paper pattern. Students will get to know what kind of questions appear in the paper. Also, they will understand the difficulty level of the papers throughout the past years.
Prepare study notes: Prepare notes and jot down important points from what you study. One can take notes of difficult questions or unique questions. Preparing notes will also help in being more organized.
Discuss with Friends and Teachers: Discuss the syllabus and notes with friends and teachers. Discussing may help one to solve many queries and doubts. Discussion helps both the parties to understand what they are missing out and they can, further, catch on those topics. Discussion is simply a verbal revision in the form of talk!
Eat well, sleep well and exercise: Follow the mantra of eating well, sleeping well and exercising as this helps one to focus on the exams in a better way. What one eats before the exam will play an important role in how one performs. Eating healthy will enhance concentration.
Think Positive: Learn to think positive, be positive. Eliminate negative thoughts from the mind by doing things that make one feel better about themselves like listen to good music, talk to positive people.
Carry Admit Card to the Examination Hall: Carry official IBPS Clerk Admit Card to the examination hall along with valid ID Proof like AADHAR Card, PAN Card. There would be no admission inside the examination hall without an admit card and valid identity proof.
Share your thoughts/queries here!