Last Minute Tips for IBPS Clerk Mains, Section-wise Tips & Strategies
Last Minute Tips for IBPS Clerk Mains – Check here last minute preparation tips and tricks for IBPS Clerk examination 2018, Get section wise last minute tips
Last Minute Tips for IBPS Clerk Mains
IBPS has announced 7883 clerk vacancies this year as per the IBPS Clerk notification. BPS Clerk mains being scheduled on 21st of January is approaching fast and only few days left to appear for the most competitive exam. There is no time now to learn everything and anything new. The need of the hour is to be smart and work out the right strategy to crack the exam in the last minute. Before we proceed to last minute tips for IBPS Clerk exam, let us have a loot at the latest exam pattern of IBPS Clerk Mains.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
The new exam pattern for IBPS Clerk mains exam is as below.
Penalty for wrong answers:
There is a penalty for wrong answers both in prelims as well as mains exam. A wrong answer to an objective question will lead to a penalty of 0.25 or one fourth of the total mark assigned to that question. If you do not attempt the question, there will be no penalty.
Last minute tips for IBPS Clerk Mains 2018:
- Revise the entire syllabus: Understand the IBPS Clerk syllabus and do not miss any important topic.The ideal way to prepare last minute is to revise all the notes that are prepared by you. Make it a habit to attempt at least 100 questions from the entire syllabus that you have studied. Out of the 100 questions that you are planning to revise, 30 should be from the most confident zone, 35 from the weak areas, and the other 35 from the weakest section. Move on to re examine your weak areas if you have time and have attained accuracy of 90% or more in the most confident areas.
- Concentration and being accurate: Being accurate is answering questions correctly. To be accurate be confident. Do not confuse yourself and skip those questions which can confuse you. This way you can skip negative marking.
- Concentrate on the confident zone: To excel in the exam, start with those questions that you are more confident and strong at. Strengthen the topics that are high rewarding and easy. This way you can earn more marks. Work on improving such skills.
- Manage last minute time efficiently: Time management in such competitive exams plays a crucial role. Decide a time limit for every area and practice answering them within the dedicated time. This way you can go through all the questions at least once during the exam. And it will also help you not to miss any question.
- Take mock tests: Attempt enough mock tests. This will help you in avoiding silly mistakes and help you in improving them.
IBPS Clerk Last Moment Preparation- Ideal Time Management
May it be any examination, time management plays a pivotal role. Good time management helps you attempt all the sections in a given time frame. As per experts, you should ideally follow the structure which is given below:
- English – Attempt all the easy & scoring questions in 15-20 min. Meanwhile, you can note down the numbers of tricky questions so that you can attempt them later (when you are done with all easy questions).
- Quantitative Aptitude – Follow the similar approach and solve all easy questions in 25 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability – Solve all easy & scoring questions within 15-20 minutes. Manage the time left after that accordingly.
Note- You may tweak the timings suggested above as per your own convenience!
Stay tuned for latest updates on IBPS Clerk. All the Best for the exam!
Share your thoughts/queries here!