SSC JE Last Minute Preparation Tips, Tricks & Strategy 2020
- Last Minute Preparation Tips, Tricks & Strategy for SSC JE 2020
Get experts Last Minute Preparation Tips, Tricks & Strategy for SSC JE in this post. Go through the complete information about how to crack SSC JE in one attempt.
- As the first stage of the exam was scheduled from 30th March.
- In this case, candidates can get some more time for enhancing their preparation. During the last few days left for the exam, it is good practice for doing the revision.
- Practice SSC JE Previous Year Question Papers to understand the difficulty level of the exam, different types of questions that can appear in the exam.
- Go through the subject-wise last-minute preparation tips and be exam ready.
Last Minute Preparation Tips, Tricks & Strategy for SSC JE 2020
The SSC JE 2020 Exam is around the corner and this is the time when candidates must analyze their preparation levels. To help you all crack the exam in one attempt, we have preparation tips to boost your preparation. The SSC JE Exam is conducted in three stages and the first stage i.e., Paper 1 is arriving soon.
In SSC JE Paper 1 Exam, there are three sections namely, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, and Engineering Discipline (Mechanical or Electrical or Civil). In order to be well versed in all these subjects, we have provided SSC JE Preparation Tips by Experts here. Go through them and be well prepared for the exam.
SSC JE Last Minute Preparation Tips 2020
Here are few general tips for candidates to clear the SSC JE 2020 Exam easily. Follow them to get great results.
- Learn to manage your time
- Revise all the topics and give a quick glance
- Do not read any new topic in the last few days left for the exam.
- Eat well and Sleep well
- Solve SSC JE Mock Tests regularly
- Evaluate your performance and see if you have improved
- Develop more accuracy in solving problems
- Strengthen your basics if you want to scale up the ladder
- Solve Sectional Mock Tests and topic-wise mock tests
- Know your Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Solve previous year papers to know which type of questions can be asked in the exam.
SSC JE Last Minute Preparation Tips for General Intelligence & Reasoning 2020
This section includes 50 questions for 50 marks. The Reasoning section syllabus includes questions from both verbal and non-verbal. Candidates need to utilize their logical thinking in order to answer these questions correctly. Here are few Last Minute Preparation Tips, Tricks & Strategy for SSC JE Reasoning listed
- Thinking logically and rationally will help in answering most of the SSC JE Reasoning Questions.
- For answering questions from Blood Relation, relate the question with your real-life relatives and find the answer.
- For analogy or any situation based questions, analyze the question carefully to find the answer easily. Split the statements and understand them carefully.
- practicing previous year papers will be a lot of help in knowing which types of questions can be asked.
- Attempt SSC JE Reasoning Quiz daily or solve mock tests regularly to build your confidence.
- This will help in understanding the difficulty level of the questions and also analyze your preparation levels.
SSC JE Last Minute Preparation Tips for General Awareness 2020
The General Awareness section is completely about checking the general knowledge of the candidate. In this section also, there are 50 questions for 50 marks. If you are aware of the latest events and happenings across the globe then it is easier to answer all the questions in this section.
- Reading newspapers regularly is a good practice to answer all current affairs questions
- For the science section, read prescribed books or school level books for answering all SSC JE General Awareness Questions correctly.
- Solving previous year papers will help you know the trend in asking questions in this section.
- Watch the news to know what is happening across the globe and also about getting information regarding current affairs.
- Attempt SSC General Awareness Quiz or test series to analyze your preparation levels and be confident.
SSC JE Last Minute Preparation Tips for Mechanical, Civil, & Electrical 2020
As these are technical subjects, you must be well versed in all topics in order to crack this section. The Engineering Discipline holds the highest weightage in the paper 1 exam. It includes 100 questions for 100 marks. Here are a few quick last minute preparation tips, tricks & strategy for SSC JE Engineering Disciplines.
- Firstly, it is advised not to read any new topic in the last few days for the exam.
- Give a quick glance to all topics. Though there any many topics to be studied, go through SSC JE Important Topics to be perfect in most expected topics.
- Revise all the topics one by one
- Attempt more and more test series to build your confidence
- Solve previous year papers to estimate the difficulty level of the paper and different types of questions that can appear in the exam.
- Go through the formulas and also shortcuts to answer formula based questions easily
- Practice SSC JE Important Questions to be perfect with the most expected questions and be well prepared to take up the exam.
- Stay confident and answer all the questions calmly.
Share your thoughts/queries here!