Last Minute Preparation Tips for NIACL Assistant Mains Exam 2018
Last Minute Preparation Tips for NIACL Assistant Mains Exam 2018 – Get Sure Shot Tips and Tricks
Last Minute Preparation Tips for NIACL Assistant 2018
After the prelims exam for NIACL assistant is over and mains exam is scheduled to be conducted on 6th October 2019, applicants are looking for a preparation strategy to successfully complete the mains examination. The New Indian Assurance Company Ltd had released a notification to recruit 685 candidates for the post of Assistant all across India. NIACL Assistant Prelims exam was conducted on 9th of September 2018. Candidates who have successfully cleared the prelims exam are busy preparing for the mains. To make your preparation process smooth, we have brought to you a compilation of Last Minute Preparation Tips for NIACL Assistant to help you boost your preparation for NIACL Assistant Mains Exam.
NIACL Assistant Mains Exam Pattern-
Before we look into the preparation tips, Let us take a look at the NIACL Assistant Mains Exam Pattern.
|Name of the section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||40||50||120 Minutes|
Tips and Tricks for last minute NIACL Assistant Mains preparation
It’s high time we look out for some really effective last minute preparation tips for NIACL Assistant Exam 2018. The very first thing you would want to plan is the time you are going to spend on each section. There are five sections and the total time to complete the exam is 120 minutes. So, let’s break down the total time to spend on each section;
- Typically, English language and Numerical ability are two of the most time-consuming section while other sections are comparatively less time to consume.
- Do not spend more than 24-26 minutes for English and Numerical ability because it will somehow hamper the remaining durations for other sections.
- For Reasoning Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowlege, do not spend more than 22-24 minutes. Always try to finish these sections before your planned time to relax your brain for a swift shift to other sections.
Time Management Skills
- Time management is one of the most crucial factors to ace in any competitive exam.
- Try not to waste a single minute of your time anywhere else now. It’s the last lap, press the accelerator hard and prepare with full throttle.
- Make a habit of implementing shortcuts while solving questions. Shortcuts will save a lot of your valuable time which you can invest elsewhere.
- When you sit to practice, try to switch subjects to avoid boredom.
Plan and Play
- In order to avoid last minute confusion, organize your notes and study materials in such a way that you get quick insights into the important concepts. Make a priority list and prepare according to the list. This will make your preparation streamlined and organized.
- Divide the 3 shifts of your day into 3 subjects and Keep a proper plan of study instead of going into a confused state of mind as to what to attempt.
- Try not to skip any topic at the last minute because whatever you study now is going to be of utmost importance.
Revise and Remember
- Prepare quick notes of whatever you study. Quick notes will help you to have a quick revision of what you have already read.
- Try to solve as many NIACL mock tests as you can. Solving mock tests will help you get familiar with the NIACL exam pattern and the type of questions asked.
- Revision will help you to retain whatever you have prepared and remember it in the exam. A regular revision will boost your overall confidence.
Going through this article and following the NIACL Assistant Mains 2018 Last Minute Preparation Tips gives you the complete confidence to score your best in the NIACL Assistant 2018 exam. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!