Last date to apply for CAT 2017 is 20th September 2017
Last date to apply for CAT 2017 is 20th September 2017: Registrations open till 20th September 2017 5.00 PM IST
Last date to apply for CAT 2017
Last date to apply for CAT 2017 is 20th September 2017: 20th September is the last date to apply for CAT 2017. The CAT or the Common Admission Test for admission into the Indian institute of management will be conducted by IIM Lucknow on the 26th November 2017 in two sessions in more than 140 cities across India. Registrations for IIM CAT 2017 is open till 5.00 PM IST on the 20th September 2017.
Do not miss out on your IIM dreams or MBA dreams. The CAT is to gain entry to any of the prestigious IIM’s and also into any of the the top 100 B-Schools of the country. Do not miss out as this is a good chance to build your dreams.
CAT is one of the toughest management exams to get into any of the the reputed Indian Institute of Management spread across the country. Cracking CAT is hard and its no cakewalk to get into the IIM’s due to intense competition. The Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national-level management entrance examination conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) for admission to 20 IIMs and over 100 B-schools across India.
Common Aptitude Test is a must you have MBA dreams and want to get into IIM’s. Students need anywhere around 99 to 100 percentile to get into any of the IIM’s spread across the country. IIM is a dream come true for the chosen few and getting into IIMs is a combination of both intelligence and hard work. Over 2 Lakh students compete in CAT Exam every year, the exam is both tough and competitive.
|1||CAT 2017 Registration Starts||August 9th 2017|
|2||CAT 2017 Registration Ends||September 20th 2017|
|3||CAT 2017 Admit card Download||October 18th 2017|
|4||CAT 2017 Test Day||November 26th 2017|
|4||Result Declaration||Second week of Jan 2018|
CAT 2017 is a per-requisite for admission into various Post-Graduate and Fellow Programmes at IIM’s .
Instructions to know before filling Online registration form for IIM CAT 2017:
- Candidate has to fill in the details to receive the User Id and Password.
- Candidate will receive the User Id in the registered email address and Password as SMS on the registered mobile number. Overseas candidates will receive both User Id & password on registered email address.
- Candidate can login with the User ID and Password to complete the application for CAT 2017.
- Candidate must provide Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the registration is complete. All details must be according to a valid Identity proof.
How to Apply for IIM CAT 2017?
- Go to Official Website of iimcat.ac.in or Click Here
- On the right hand side, look at Registration for New User
- Click on Registration for New User
- Registration Form will open in New Window
- Enter Details like Name of Candidate, DOB, Email Address, Country and Mobile number
- Confirm your Email Address and mobile number
- Generate OTP on Mobile Number Entered
- Enter OTP in the web page
- Enter Captcha Code
- Click on “I Agree” declaration on the Page
- Click Submit
You are now a registered user for IIM CAT 2017. Now that your account is created, you can proceed to register for IIM CAT 2017 exam and pay application fees.
|Gen/UR /OBC||Rs. 1800|
|SC, ST and PWD||Rs. 900|
Stay tuned for more updates on Last date to apply for CAT 2017 is 20th September 2017!
Share your thoughts/queries here!