Last Date Reminder : Karur Vysya Bank PO 2017
Last Date Reminder : Karur Vysya Bank PO 2017 – 19 June 2017(Monday) is the last dare to apply online for Karur Vysya Bank PO exam
Last Date Reminder: Karur Vysya Bank PO
Last Date Reminder : Karur Vysya Bank PO 2017 – Today is the last day to complete the formality of Karur Vysya Bank PO recruitment 2017. Candidates who are yet to submit the form for completion, do not wait for the last minute as website might experience technical difficulties at the last minute. Fill up the form now.
Students who have filled their forms without facing any issue can help those with any doubts.
|Opening date of online registration||June 10, 2017|
|Last date of online registration||June 19, 2017|
|Payment of application fees (online)||June 10, 2017 to June 19, 2017|
|Closure date for editing application details||June 19, 2017|
|Last date for printing application||July 4, 2017|
|Date of online exam||Tentatively on July 15, 2017|
Last Date Reminder : Karur Vysya Bank PO 2017 – Karur Vysya PO Application process
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.kvb.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Candidates should ensure that their personal email id, as specified in the online application form, is to be kept active. Bank may send call letters for interview to the registered e-mail ID only. A step-by-step guide on how to apply:
- Log in to the official website http://www.kvb.co.in
- Click on the Careers tabs
- Open the link “Apply Online”
- Click under Recruitment of Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre) header
- Register on KVB website
- Login using the registration number and password
- Upload photograph and signature in prescribed format
- Fill in all the necessary details
- Edit the Form and Submit Form when you have entered all correct details
- Pay the application fee by online mode only as physical modes of payment is invalid
The Applicant should have the Graduation Degree in any stream with at least 50% Marks from a recognized university.
- Minimum Age : 21 years
- Maximum Age : 28 years as on 31-05-2017
- An Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and age relaxation of 2 years for the OBC Candidates.
The Candidates have to clear the following exams to apply for the PO Post :
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
The Candidates who will clear the written Test will have to face the skill test and the candidates who will clear the Skill test will have to face the Personal interview. Candidates who clear all the three rounds of selection will be selected for the job.
Stay Tuned for More updates on Karur Vysya Bank PO 2017!
Share your thoughts/queries here!