KVS Recruitment 2018 – Last Date for Online Application Correction!
- KVS Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 8239 Vacancies
- KVS Application Fee Payment – Official Notice
- Read KVS Official Notice regarding Application Fee Payment
- Vacancy Details for KVS Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for KVS Recruitment 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for KVS Recruitment 2018
- Selection Process as in KVS Notification 2018
- How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2018
- Application Fee as in KVS Notification 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released an official notification regarding the announcement of vacancies for various posts. A total number of 8239 vacancies will be filled through this KVS recruitment process. Vacancies are available for the posts of Principal, Vice Principal, Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Librarian, and Primary Teacher. The online application process starts on 24th August 2018. Earlier, the last date of registration was 13th September 2018 was later extended till 23rd September 2018. Applicants can also edit their application details in case of any wrong entry till 1st October 2018. Scroll down for more details.
KVS Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 8239 Vacancies
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has notified that the last date to make correct in the application form is today i.e 1st october 2018. Applicants who need to make any correction in the application can follow the link provided below & can update their details till 1st October 2018.
The last date to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment was later extended to 23rd September 2018. So if you haven’t applied yet, fill it as soon as possible. Check the official notice for further information. You need to write the exam in offline mode. KVS has not announced the exam date till now. We will update it here as soon as it is announced.
KVS Application Fee Payment – Official Notice
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released an official notice on 20th September 2018 stating that it has noticed that some candidates have paid the fees but the portal is again asking them to pay fees. In such cases, the candidate needs to pay the fees again through the login ID until payment is successful. The fee paid earlier will be refunded to the respective accounts by the concerned bank. Moreover, If the candidate is not paying the KVS application fee through their login ID, admit card will not be issued to such candidates. Check the official notice below:
Read KVS Official Notice regarding Application Fee Payment
Vacancy Details for KVS Recruitment 2018
- Principal – 76
- Vice Principal – 220
- Post-Graduate Teacher – 592
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 1900
- Librarian – 50
- Primary Teacher – 5300
- Primary Teacher (Music) – 201
Important Dates for KVS Recruitment 2018
- Online registration commencement – 24th August 2018
- Last date to register – 23rd September 2018
Eligibility Criteria for KVS Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit (as on 30th September 2018) –
- Principal – 35 to 50 years of age
- Vice Principal – 35 to 40 years of age
- PGT – up to 40 years of age
- TGT, Librarian – up to 35 years of age
- Primary Teacher – up to 30 years of age
- Educational Qualifications – For post-wise detailed criteria, please refer to the official advertisement attached below.
Selection Process as in KVS Notification 2018
You need to take and clear an exam in offline mode and then, an interview to be considered for selection. The weightage of written test and interview is 85:15 except for Primary Music Teacher – 60:25:15. Also, do note that you may be posted anywhere in India post-selection.
Check the detailed KVS Exam Pattern here.
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on the KVS recruitment link for the appropriate posts.
- After that, register yourself by filling in the basic details.
- Then, fill in the other mandatory details.
- After that, upload the scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Then, pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application.
Application Fee as in KVS Notification 2018
- Principal, Vice Principal – Rs.1500/-
- Others – Rs.1000/-
However, you do not need to pay any fee if you belong to SC, ST, PWD, and Ex-SM category.
So, tell us, did you find our post on KVS Recruitment 2018 | 8239 Vacancies for Multiple Posts helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!