KVPY 2017 cut off
A step by step guide – KVPY 2017 cut off
KVPY 2017 cut off
KVPY 2017 cut off was calculated based on the written test and was released recently. The exam was conducted on 5th november 2017. The official cut off was released by Department of Science and Technology ( DST) ,Govt. of India on 22nd december 2017 along with the official results.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a national fellowship programme by Department of science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India. The fellowship is awarded on the basis of written test followed by an Interview. KVPY is administrated by Indian Institute of science (IISC) and is officialy funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST) ,Govt. of India.
Dates to remember – KVPY 2017 cut off
- KVPY aptitude test was held onNovember 5, 2017
- KVPY Interview to be conducted onFirst week of January 2018
KVPY 2017 Cut off Dates
|1.||KVPY aptitude test was held on||November 5, 2017|
|2.||Declaration of result and KVPY cut off||December 22, 2017|
|3.||KVPY Interview to be conducted on||First week of January 2018|
|4.||Final KVPY 2017 cut off and merit list||March 2018|
- The cutoff of KVPY 2017 for the aptitude test is the lowest possible marks that candidates have to secure to get shortlisted for the interview round.
- KVPY 2017 result and cutoff marks have been published together.
- KVPY cut off 2017 is different category wise for all the three streams.
- Based on KVPY cut off 2017, IISc Bangalore has prepared the provisional list of students who have qualified the aptitude test and are eligible to be called for the interview.
KVPY 2017 Cut off
Check KVPY 2017 cutoff from the table below;
|Sl. No.||Category||Stream SA (out of 100)||Stream SB (out of 100)||Stream SX (out of 100)|
Final KVPY 2017 Cut off
- The final cut off of KVPY 2017 will release along with the All India Rank list of students selected for the fellowship award.
- KVPY final cut off will be declared in the form of percentage for streams SA, SX and SB. In each stream, KVPY cut off 2017 will vary category wise.
- The final round of KVPY cut off will be declared in March after the interview gets over.
- Last year, KVPY cut off percentage for General candidates in stream SB was 50% while for SA and SX stream cutoff was 55%.
Stay tuned for further updates related to KVPY 2017. If you have any query or suggestion, do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!