KTET Results 2017
KTET Results 2017 – Download Kerala Teacher eligibility Test Results 2017
KTET Results 2017
The result of Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test or KTET 2017 has been released by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan. The examination was conducted on August 12 and 19. Candidates who score more than 60% will qualify in KTET and shall be declared as KTET pass.
Important Dates for KTET 2017:
|Submission of online Application Step One||03/07/2017 to 17/07/2017|
|Submission of online application Step Two||04/07/2017 to 18/07/2017|
|Downloading Admit Card through website||01/08/2017|
|Date of Examinations||12/08/2017 & 19/08/2017|
Examination Dates for KTET:
|Category||Date of Examination||Duration||Time|
|K-TET I||12/08/2017 – Saturday||10.00 am -12.30 am||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET II||12/08/2017 – Saturday||2.00 pm – 4.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET III||19/08/2017 – Saturday||11.00 am – 01.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET IV||19/08/2017 – Saturday||2.30 pm – 5.00 pm||2 ½ hrs|
Examination Fee: The exam fee is Rs.500/- for each category. Fee for SC/ST and differently abled categories is Rs.250/
Who can Take the KTET Exam 2017?
The test is for:
- Category I : Those who intends to be a teacher for Lower Primary classes and fulfills the minimum educational qualification
- Category I : Those who intends to be a teacher for Upper Primary classes and fulfills the minimum qualification
- Category III: Those who intends to be a teacher for High School classes and fulfils the minimum qualification
- Category IV: Those who intends to be a language teacher up to Upper Primary classes and fulfills the minimum qualification. For Specialist teachers and Physical Education teachers, K-TET is applicable up to High School level
- Those who are awaiting the final result of final semester of exams D.Ed/B.Ed
How to Download KTET Results 2017?
- Click on the following link – Click Here
- Select Category, Enter Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Click Submit
- KTET results 2017 will display on screen
- Download Results and Take Print out
How to Know if you Qualify in KTET 2017?
Qualifying Marks : A person who scores 60% or more in the K-TET will be considered as K-TET pass. Negative Marking : There shall be no negative marking.
Stay tuned for more updates on KTET Results 2017!
Share your thoughts/queries here!