Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018 for 50 Staff Asst and Clerk
- Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018
- Krishna DCCB Vacancies:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- For regular applicants
- Age Criteria:
- Selection Process:
- Online Test Centres:
- Application Fees for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018:
- How to apply for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018?
Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018 – Apply online for 40 Staff Asst and Clerk Vacancies
Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018
Krishna DCCB or Krishna District Central Cooperative Bank has released notification for the recruitment of Staff Assistant and Clerk Vacancies. It is a wonderful opportunity for all those who are interested in working as a Staff Assistant and Clerk in a Bank. All interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the posts at Krishna District Central Cooperative Bank, Machilipatnam.
Krishna DCCB Vacancies:
There are a total of 50 vacancies for Krishna DCCB Bank. For detailed vacancies refer to Official Notification.
Important Dates for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018:
|Commencement of online registration of application||15/06/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||25/06/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||25/06/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||10/07/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||15/06/2018 to 25/06/2018|
|Written/Online Exam Date||July/August 2018|
Educational Qualification (as on 01.06.2018):
For regular applicants
- Graduation of a recognized University
- Knowledge of English and Proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential.
- Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of
B. For candidates in service of PACS affiliated to Krishna DCC Bank Ltd., Machilipatnam:
(i) Educational Qualification – Intermediate plus JDC or Graduation from a recognized University as on
(ii) The Maximum age limit for any category of the candidates is 50 years, (as per Government of India
- As for 01.06.2018, Candidate should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of Online Test/Examination and interview
- Online Test/Examination marks 175 marks & Interview – 25marks;
- Each question will have five alternatives
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers with 0.25 marks pentaly
Online Test/Examination question contents would be as under:
|3||Computer and Clerical Aptitude||50||25|
Online Test Centres:
Application Fees for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018:
|Sl No||Category||Fee including GST Prescribed for|
|Direct Recruitment||In-service candidates of PACS affiliated to DCCB|
|1||SC/ST/PC/EXS bank charges||Rs. 354/-||Rs. 295/-|
|2||OC/BC (application fee+ bank charges)||Rs. 590/-||Rs. 531/-|
How to apply for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018?
- Register yourself
- Enter all personal details
- Upload documents, photograph and signature
- Submit the application form
- Pay the application fee that is prescribed
- Take print out of the application form
Download the Official Notification for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018
Stay tuned for more updates on Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018
Share your thoughts/queries here!