Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 | KRCL Notification 2018
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 – Find the direct link to apply online for KRCL.
KRCL Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has released an official notification on 22nd May 2018. The online application process started on the same date i.e. 22nd May. And the last date to apply is 21st June 2018 up to 23:55 hours. Only those candidates whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project are eligible to apply. A total number of 100 vacant posts are available to be filled. Vacancies are available for the post of Track-man, Points-man, and Khalasi in Electrical, S&T, and Mechanical department. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy Details for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018
- Track Man – 50
- Points Man – 37
- Khalasi in Elecrical – 2
- Khalasi S&T – 8
- Mechanical Khalasi – 3
Important Dates for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018
- Official notification release – 22nd May 2018
- Online application starts – 22nd May 2018
- Last date to apply – 21st June 2018
- CBT Exam – August 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 18 to 31 years of age as on 1st July 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories – 3 years for OBC NCL, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Educational Qualifications – You must have cleared 10th standard from a recognized board.
Selection Process for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018
You need to go through three phases to be considered for selection. The first phase is a Computer Based Test. It will consist of 100 objective type questions that you need to complete within 90 minutes. You need to secure minimum 40% marks to qualify. Negative marking of 1/3rd marks apply. It is of screening nature.
If you qualify the CBT, you need to appear for the PET round. If you are a male, you need to run 1000 m in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance. And if you are a female, you need to run 400 meters in 3 minutes and 10 seconds in one chance. Only if you qualify this round, you can appear for the Documents Verification round. Finally, those who clear all the rounds, subject to the number of vacancies available on the basis of performance, will be appointed..
How to Apply Online for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, under Quick Links tab, click on the Notification for Technicians link.
- Then, click on the notification for the appropriate posts and read it completely.
- After that, go back and click on the online application link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to apply.
- Then, fill in the details to register yourself.
- And upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- Then, make the application fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application.
Application Fee for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018
- Unreserved – Rs.500/-
- Female, SC, ST, Ex-SM, PwD, minorities, and economically backward classes – Rs.250/- which shall be refunded deducting bank charges on appearing for the CBT
So, tell us, did you find our post on Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 | KRCL Notification 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!