Kolkata Police Notification 2018 | Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018
- Kolkata Police Notification 2018
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Details as in Kolkata Police Notification 2018
- Important Dates as in Kolkata Police Notification 2018
- Eligibility Criteria as in Kolkata Police Notification 2018
- Selection Process as in Kolkata Police Notification 2018
- How to Apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018
- Remuneration as in Kolkata Police Notification 2018
Kolkata Police Notification 2018 – Find the direct link to download the application format.
Kolkata Police Notification 2018
An official notification has been released by Kolkata Police on 22nd May 2018 for the recruitment of Security Personnel. The posting will be done at different Government Hospitals in Kolkata. A total number of 344 vacancies has been announced.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018
They are inviting applications from eligible candidates. Also, the job is on a contract basis of one year. The last date for receipt of applications is 6th June 2018. If you are interested and fulfil the eligibility criteria, you need to fill the application form and submit it via one of the dropboxes of the many police stations assigned. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy Details as in Kolkata Police Notification 2018
- Security Personnel – 344 posts
Important Dates as in Kolkata Police Notification 2018
- Official Notification release – 22nd May 2018
- Last date to submit application hardcopy – 6th June 2018 up to 5:00 P.M.
Eligibility Criteria as in Kolkata Police Notification 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 20 to 50 years of age as on 1st January 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories.
- Educational Qualification – You must have cleared 8th Standard exam.
- Domicile – You must be a permanent resident of Kolkata Municipal Corporation area.
Selection Process as in Kolkata Police Notification 2018
You need to appear for an Interview carrying 50 Marks. The paper will comprise the following topics – current affairs, aptitude for security work, mental alertness and special skills. The exam commission will prepare the final merit list based on your performance in the interview.
How to Apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, under Bulletin Board, find and click on the notification for the appropriate posts and read it completely.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given below.
- Also, you can collect it from The Deputy Commissioner of Police, Enforcement Branch, 112, Ripon Street, Kolkata – 700016.
- Then, download the notification and take a printout of the application format attached at the end.
- Then, fill in the details to register yourself.
- Submit the filled-in application, recent passport-size photograph, and self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents in the drop box of any of the following police stations – Tala, Jorabagan, Cossipore, Entally, Phoolbagan, Beliaghata, Bowbazar, Muchipara, Bhawanipur, Beniapukur, Jadavpur, Netaji Nagar, Parnasree, Sharsuna, Nadial.
Furthermore, do not forget to superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of Security Personnel in Government Hospitals, Kolkata on contractual basis-2018”.
Remuneration as in Kolkata Police Notification 2018
Rs.10,000/- per month
So, tell us, did you find our post on Kolkata Police Notification 2018 | Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!