Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the notification for recruitment to different posts like assistant Surgeon, Analyst Gr-III, Foreman & Other Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment on or before November 20, 2019.
- For the Selection Process in Kerala PSC Recruitment, the candidates will get selected on the basis of the Written Exam.
- No Application Fee required for the exam.
- Through Kerala PSC recruitment, around 39 posts will be filled. Find the detailed Post wise vacancy, eligibility criteria.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Kerala Government|
|Starting Date to Apply||October 18, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||November 20, 2019|
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2019
Before applying for your desired post, make sure you check the notification and read the instructions thoroughly.
Kerala PSC Recruitment Post Wise Vacancy & Eligibility Criteria
Here, in the table candidates can check the name of different posts with their corresponding vacancies and Eligibility Criteria
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification||Age Limit as on 01-01-2019|
|1||Analyst Gr III||07||Degree (Pharmacy)||21-36 Years|
|2||Foreman (Electrical)||01||Degree with Relevant Experience||18-36 Years|
|3||I Grade Overseer/ Draftsman (Electrical)||01||SSLC & Diploma (Electrical Engg)||Not Exceed 50 Years|
|4||Manager Grade III||01||SSLC||20-36 Years|
|5||Regional Officer||01||Degree (Engg), MBA with Relevant Experience||18-41 Years|
|6||Fireman (Trainee)||–||10+2||18-26 Years|
|7||Architectural Head Draftsman||02||Degree (Architecture)||18-36 Years|
|8||Overseer/ Draftsman (Mechanical)||03||SSLC||18-36 Years|
|9||Librarian Grade IV||01||SSLC||18-36 Years|
|10||Meter Reader||08||SSCLC/ Diploma (Craftsmanship) with Relevant Experience||19-36 Years|
|11||Public Relation Officer||01||Degree, PG Degree/ Diploma with Relevant Experience||25-36 Years|
|12||Architectural Draftsman Grade I||03||SSLC, Diploma (Architecture)||18-36 Years|
|13||Draftsman (Mechanical)||01||SSLC, ITI||18-36 Years|
|15||Operator||05||SSLC, ITI||18-36 Years|
|16||Assistant Compiler||09||SSLC/ Diploma (Commerce)||18-36 Years|
|17||Clerk||04||BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com||18-50 Years|
|18||Physiotherapist||01||Degree (Physiotherapy)||18-36 Years|
|19||Cook (Tourisam Department)||01||SSLC||18-36 Years|
|20||Dairy Farm Instructor||03||Graduation||19-40 Years|
|21||Confidential Asst Gr II||01||10+2||18-41 Years|
|22||Clerk Typist||03||SSLC||18-41 Years|
|23||Lecturer (statistics)||01||Master Degree||22-43 Years|
|24||Lecturer (Mathematics)||01||Master Degree||22-43 Years|
|25||Lecturer (Urdu)||01||Master Degree||22-45 Years|
|26||Asst Professor||01||MD/ MS||21-49 Years|
|27||Asst Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer||89||MBBS||18-47 Years|
|28||Asst Marine Surveyor||01||SSLC||18-41 Years|
|29||Agricultural Officer||01||B.Sc||18-40 Years|
|30||Lecturer (Mridangam)||01||Master Degree||22-39 Years|
|31||Pre Primary Teacher (Deaf School)||01||10+2, Diploma||18-43 Years|
|32||Supervisor (ICDS)||01||Degree with Relevant Experience||Not Completed 50 Years|
|33||Godown Manager||01||Graduation or B.Com with Relevant Experience||18-43 Years|
|34||Unit Manager||01||Graduation or B.Com with Relevant Experience||18-43 Years|
|35||Foreman (Wood Workshop)||01||Degree (Engg) with Relevant Experience||18-42 Years|
|36||Lower Division Clerk||01||SSLC with Relevant Experience||18-39 Years|
|37||Jr Health Inspector Gr III||05||10+2, Diploma||18-39 Years|
|38||Part Time High School Asst (Urdu)||02||Degree (Urdu) & B.Ed/ B.T/ L.T||18-45 Years|
|39||Cook (Schedule Caste Department)||20||10th Class||18-39 Years|
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the above link or follow the below steps.
- Go to the official website (www.keralapsc.gov.in)
- Click on the “Recruitment” section.
- Next, click on the “Notification” option.
- Notification page will open, select any of the posts and get the detail for the particular.
- For the Registration, candidates have to go thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
- Fill the required credentials (Enter personal, academic and work experience details)
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Make category-wise payment through Debit/ Credit card, Net- Banking, Mobile Wallet.
- Submit the application form.
- Download and take a print out of application form for future reference.
Kerala PSC Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have the degree of Graduation/ Post Graduation/ ITI/ Diploma/ MS/ MD/ M.Ch/ MBBS/ Engineering from the recognized university or institute.
- Check the official notification for Age-Limit and Relaxation.
KPSC Recruitment Admit Card 2019
- KPSC Admit Card will release 10 days before the exam.
- It is compulsory to carry the KPSC Admit card 2019 to the exam center.
- Candidates must have to carry a valid photo id proof as AADHAR card, PAN card, Voter ID, etc.
- Those will not carry their admit card will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
KPSC Result 2019
- Kerala Public Service Commission Result will be declared after the exams are conducted.
- The results will be declared online.
- Candidates need to login to the official website to view your Kerala PSC results.
Share your thoughts/queries here!