Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019- Apply Online for 300 Vacancies
- KSP Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for KSP Recruitment 2019?
- How to Apply Online for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019?
- Karnataka State Police 2019 Vacancies
- What is the Selection Process for KSP Recruitment 2019?
- What is the Salary for Karanataka Police Sub-Inspector?
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019 has commenced. Interested applicants can go through the details of the recruitment process and apply Online. This post will take you through the complete KSP Recruitment – eligibility criteria, important examination dates and detailed selection process for the exam.
Aspirants can go through the details mentioned below and apply online before 6th November 2019 through the Direct Application Form Link.
KSP Recruitment 2019
|Conducting Body||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||300|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Download the Official Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification 2019
Important Dates for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019
The Recruitment Schedule has been mentioned in the table below in detail.
|Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019 Schedule||Dates|
|Online Application Start Date||16th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||6th November 2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||8th November 2019|
What is the Eligibility Criteria for KSP Recruitment 2019?
Candidates hoping to apply for the Sub-Inspector exam should meet both the educational qualification requirements and Age Limit.
Aspirants looking to apply for the exam should have a valid graduation degree from a government recognized university.
Age Limit to Apply for Karnataka Sub Inspector Exam
The Age Limit to apply for KSP Recruitment 2019 has been mentioned below
- The minimum age to apply for the Exam is 21 years.
- The maximum age to apply for general candidates is 28 Years.
- Maximum age for SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B is 3- Years.
How to Apply Online for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019?
The Karnataka State Police is going to accept online applications Only. Candidates can apply from 16th November to 6th November 2019. All candidates who meet the above-mentioned Eligibility Criteria can apply online by following these steps.
- Candidates can click on the link above to apply for the KSP Recruitment 2019. A new window will open up as displayed in the image above.
- Complete the registration process on the website.
- Proceed to fill the online application form with correct information.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable.
Once the application form is successfully submitted, take a print out of the form & fee receipt.
What is the Karnataka State Police Recruitment Application Fee 2019?
The Application fee to apply for the position of Sub-Inspector has been mentioned below:
- Application Fee for General,OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) is Rs 250/-
- Fee for SC, ST, CAT-01 is Rs 100/-
Karnataka State Police 2019 Vacancies
The Karnataka State Police has announced 300 vacancies for the post of Sub-Inspector. Every Year, KSP recruits for various vacancies including Constable, Sub-Inspector e.t.c.
What is the Selection Process for KSP Recruitment 2019?
Candidates will be recruited on the basis of the following Selection Process:-
- Written Test
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
What is the Salary for Karanataka Police Sub-Inspector?
The candidates selected for the post of Sub-Inspector in Karnataka State Police will have a pay scale of Rs 20,000/- to Rs 36,300/- per month.
Share your thoughts/queries here!