Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018 | Check Details Here
Get the complete notification details like Vacancies, Selection Process, Application process, Salary, bond, and more for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018. Read more and find the direct link to Apply here.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Karnataka Bank is one of the leading private sector banks with branches and offices across India. It has recently released an official notification on vacancies for the post of Scale I officer, across India. These posts are for general Probationary Officers and not specific to any domain. The number of vacancies regarding the process is not available now. However, you can read the details of the notification along with, also know the application timeline and exam dates.
Important Dates for Karnataka Bank PO 2018
|Karnataka PO Official Notification Released||22nd December 2018|
|Application Process Begins||24th December 2018|
|Last Date to Apply for Karnataka Bank PO||2nd January 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank PO Notification 2018 :
The eligibility criteria one should have to apply for Karnataka Bank PO, Scale I Officer is as given below:
- The Candidate must have Postgraduate degree in any stream or a graduate degree in Agricultural Sciences or Law. Only passed out students are eligible to apply for the post.
- The Candidates must be within age limits 21 years to 28 years. A 5 year relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank PO 2018 recruitment
- Log on to the official website of Karnataka Bank.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on Careers link.
- The list of recruitments will be displayed on your screen.
Find Probationary Officers application link and click on it.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- Check the form properly, and submit the form.
- Take a print out of it and save for future reference.
- Click on the Online payment link.
- Make your payment in online mode only.
- Upload the required documents and photograph to complete your application process.
Application fee for Karnataka Bank PO
In order to apply for the Karnataka Bank PO recruitment, you have to pay the given application charges:
- General/OBC – Rs. 600/- + GST
- SC/ST – Rs. 500/- + GST
Remember that the application fee can be submitted only in Online mode using Credit/Debit/Cash cards/Internet Banking/mobile wallets/IMPS.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Official Notice 2018
We hope that you have liked our article on Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018. If yes, then stay tuned for more updates!
Share your thoughts/queries here!