Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020
- Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020 Highlights
- Karnataka Bank PO Notification 2020
- Important Dates for Karnataka Bank PO 2020
- How to Apply for Karnataka Bank PO 2020 Recruitment?
Karnataka Bank has announced the Recruitment for Probationary Officers. Interested candidates can go through the detailed information in this post and apply for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020 before the last date.
- It is a golden opportunity for candidates looking ahead to have their career in the Banking sector.
- Fill the Karnataka Bank PO Application Form on or before 18th January 2020 in online mode.
- Candidates aged above 28 years are not eligible to apply for Karnataka Bank PO 2020 Recruitment.
- The entire application process is conducted in online mode and candidates can fill their form from the direct link given below.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Exam||Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||Not yet Notified|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||8th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th January 2020|
Karnataka Bank PO Notification 2020
Karnataka Bank is one of the leading private sector banks with branches and offices across India. The number of vacancies regarding the process is not announced yet. However, you can read the detailed notification below to know more about the exam. The Karnataka Bank PO Notification is an official document released by the government to aware interested candidates about the examination.
Important Dates for Karnataka Bank PO 2020
|Karnataka PO Official Notification Released||08th January 2020|
|Application Process Begins||08th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for Karnataka Bank PO||18th January 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank PO Notification 2020
The eligibility criteria one should have to apply for Karnataka Bank PO is as given below:
- The Candidate must have a Postgraduate degree in any stream or a graduate degree in Agricultural Sciences or Law. Only passed out students are eligible to apply for the post.
- The Candidates must be within age limits 21 years to 28 years. A 5-year relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank PO 2020 Recruitment?
Candidates can follow the below instructions to apply for Karnataka Bank PO Exam 2020.
- Log on to the official website of Karnataka Bank.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on Careers link.
- The list of recruitments will be displayed on your screen.
- Find Probationary Officers application link and click on it.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- Login to the portal using the credentials received after registration.
- Fill the Karnataka Bank PO Application Form correctly.
- Upload the required documents and photographs in the specified format.
- Click on the Online payment link.
- Make your payment in online mode only.
- Check if all details are entered correctly and submit the form.
- Take a print out of it and save for future reference.
Application fee for Karnataka Bank PO
In order to apply for the Karnataka Bank PO recruitment, you have to pay the given application charges:
- General/OBC – Rs. 600/- + GST
- SC/ST – Rs. 500/- + GST
Remember that the application fee can be submitted only in Online mode using Credit/Debit/Cash cards/Internet Banking/mobile wallets/IMPS.
Share your thoughts/queries here!