Karnataka Bank PO Application form 2018 – Apply till 20th March 2018
- Karnataka Bank PO Application form 2018
Selection Process, Eligibility criteria, Application Fee and a direct link to the Application form – Karnataka Bank PO Application form 2018
Karnataka Bank PO Application form 2018
Karnataka Bank PO Application form 2018 is out through an official notification published by Karnataka Bank. This is a great opportunity for all the candidates aspiring to take banking as a career. The Application process started on 7th March 2018 and the same can be done till 20th March 2018. Application fee is only to be paid by the shortlisted candidates. Application for Karnataka Bank PO will be a subject of various Eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Official notification. The application form can be downloaded and the filled Application with all the relevant documents must be sent to the Address mentioned down the post before 20th March 2018.
Below are the Selection Process, Eligibility criteria, Application Fee and a direct link to the Application form;
How to fill Karnataka Bank PO Application form 2018?
- Go to the Official website of Karnataka Bank.
- Look for the recruitment in news and notifications.
- Now read the official notification and download the Application Form.
- Fill all the required fields carefully along with the required attachments.
- Applications, neatly written or typed on A4 size paper, in accordance with the specified format as per the guidelines along with Bio-data/CV should be sent to the Address below;
“The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR),
Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575002” superscribing the
envelope with “Application for the Post of ______________________”.
- There is no application Fee for filling the form. Later the form will be scrutinized by the board based in mangaluru.
- Once shortlisted candidates will have to pay an application fee for the examination
The selection Process for Karnataka Bank Po will be in two phases;
- Written Examination
Karnataka bank has notified the recruitment for the below mentioned posts
- Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs)
- Charted accountants
- Law officers
- Relationship Managers
Important Dates to remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||7th March 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20th March 2018|
- Aspirants should have passed Any Degree/ PG or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Candidates age limit should be Maximum 28 years.
- SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!
Stat Tuned for more Karnataka Bank updates and notifications. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!