JVVNL Recruitment 2018 | Official JVVNL Notification pdf
- JVVNL Recruitment 2018
- JVVNL Vacancy Details:
- JVVNL Exam Date:
- JVVNL Eligibility Criteria:
- Selection Process for JVVNL Recruitment 2018
- How to Apply for JVVNL Recruitment 2018
- JVVNL Application Fee:
Find the direct link to apply online in this post for JVVNL Recruitment.
JVVNL Recruitment 2018
JVVNL Recruitment 2018 is out on the official website Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL). As per the latest notification, JVVNL promises 2433 posts of Technical Helper. Application for the recruitment will be subject to various eligibility criteria as mentioned below. If eligible, aspirants can apply using the direct link provided in this post.
JVVNL Vacancy Details:
|Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Technical Helper||2433 Posts|
JVVNL Exam Date:
Online Application Starts – 2nd July 2018
Last Date to Apply – 23rd July 2018
JVVNL Eligibility Criteria:
- All the applicants need to have passed class 10th along with ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in either Lineman/Electrician/Power Electrician/Wireman/SBA trade.
Age Limit as on 1st January 2019
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Technical Helper||18 Years||28 Years|
Selection Process for JVVNL Recruitment 2018
You need to appear for and qualify a Computer Based Test.
How to Apply for JVVNL Recruitment 2018
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Register on the website and save login credentials.
- If already a registered user, login using saved credentials.
- Look for the relevant application form and click on it.
- Now fill the application form properly and upload all the required documents as per requirement.
- Pay the application form, If any and click on submit.
- Now download & take a print out of the final application for future reference.
JVVNL Application Fee:
- Annual income is equal to or less than Rs.2.5 lakh – Rs.850/-
- Annual income more than Rs.2.5 lakh/SC/ST/BC/MBC – Rs.550/-
Stay tuned for more exam related updates and notifications. If you have any query or suggestion, do tell us in the comments section below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!