JSSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 1985 Vacancies
- JSSC Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for JSSC Recruitment 2019
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has announced recruitment for 1985 ANM (Auxillary Nurse Midwife) Vacancies. Know all about JSSC Recruitment 2019: how to apply online, eligibility criteria, selection process and more.
Interested candidates should check the Eligibility Criteria thoroughly and apply online before 4th October 2019.
JSSC Recruitment 2019
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts||ANM (Auxillary Nurse Midwife)|
|Number of Vacancies||1985|
Important Dates for JSSC Recruitment 2019
The Recruitment Schedule set by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has been mentioned in the table below.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||5th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for JSSC Recruitment||4th October 2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||10th October 2019|
Check the Official JSSC Notification 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment
The Eligibility criteria set by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission have been mentioned below.
- 10th Standard pass with a minimum of 45% marks for a government recognized university.
- 18 months of training in ANM (Auxillary Nurse Midwife) passed from a recognized institute.
Age Limit to apply for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment:
- The minimum age limit to apply for the exam is 18 Years.
- The maximum age limit to apply for General/OBC Candidate is 38 Years.
- The maximum age to apply for SC/ST candidates is 40 Years.
How to Apply Online for JSSC Recruitment 2019?
Steps to Apply for the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment have been mentioned below. Interested candidates can apply online from 5th September to 4th October 2019.
- The Application Form link will be active online on the official website- www.jssc.nic.in.
- Click on the Advertisement for “ANM Recruitment 2019”.
- The Online JSSC Application Form will open.
- Fill all requested information on the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- After enrollment, preview the details that you entered.
- Post the confirmation, submit the form and complete the registration process.
*Check out more Government Jobs Notification
JSSC Application Fee 2019
The Application fee for Online JSSC Application Form has been mentioned here-
- For General/OBC Candidates, the application fee is Rs 1200/-
- For SC/ST Candidates, the fee is Rs 300/-
Candidates can pay the application fee via Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
JSSC Vacancy 2019
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is looking to fill a total of 1985 Auxillary Nurse Midwife. The following table displays the breakdown of vacancies.
JSSC Selection Process 2019
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination. To know about the selection process for JSSC Recruitment 2019, candidates must go through the Official Notification link available above.
JSSC Syllabus 2019
Candidates hoping to apply for JSSC Recruitment should go through the ANM Syllabus. The JSSC Syllabus has been segregated into 6 important parts: Community Health Nursing, Health Promotion, Primary Health Care, Child Health Nursing, Midwifery and Health Care Management. The syllabus details for all of these 6 categories have been mentioned below-
Community Health Nursing
Concept of Health, Community Health practices, Health problems and policies, Health Organization, Role of Health team, Structure of Community, Rural community, Dynamics of Community, Community need assessment, Community methods & Media, Counseling, Community based Rehabilitation.
- Nutrition: Essential nutrients, Nutritional problems, Nutritional assessment, promotion of Nutrition.
- Human body and Hygiene: The Human Body, Hygiene of the Body, Optimal functioning of the Body.
- Environmental Sanitation – Environmental Sanitation, Safe water, Disposal of Excreta and Waste, Community participation.
- Mental Health- Maladjustment, Mental illness, Old age care.
Primary Health Care
- Infection and Immunization – Concept of Disease, Infection, Immunity and Body defense mechanisms, immunization, Collection of Specimen (Principles & Methods), Disinfection and Sterilization, waste Disposal.
- Communicable Diseases – Introduction to Communicable diseases, Communicable diseases, Care in Communicable diseases, Epidemic Management.
- Community Health Problems – Care of the Sick In the Community, Fever (Vital signs), Respiratory problems (Types & Classification), Aches and Pains (Nursing Management), Digestive problems, Urinary Problems, Cardiovascular problems (Signs & Symptoms), Diseases of the nervous system (Neurological problems, Metabolic diseases, Diseases of Musculoskeletal system, care of Handicap.
- Primary Medical Care – Types of Drugs, Administration of Drugs, Drugs used in minor ailments, Common Emergency Drugs
- First Aid and Referral – Need for First Aid, Minor Injuries and Ailments, Fractures, Life-threatening conditions.
Child Health Nursing
Growth & Development, Nutrition of Infants and Children, Children’s Rights, Care of the sick child, Care of Schoolchildren, School Health, Care of Adolescents, Care of Adolescent girls
Human Reproductive System, Female Pelvis and Foetal skull, Foetus and Placenta, Normal Pregnancy, Antenatal Care, Normal Labour, Care during Normal labour, Normal puerperium, Care of New-born, High risk New-Born, Safe Mother-hood, High risk Pregnancies, Abnormalities of pregnancy, Abortion, Abnormal childbirth, Abnormal puerperium, Surgical Intervention, Medications used In midwifery, Life cycle approach, Status of women and empowerment, women Heath Problems, RTIs and STIs, HIV/AIDS, Infertility, Population Education, Family welfare.
Health Centre Management
The Sub-centre, Maintenance of Stock, Co-ordination, Implementation of National health programs, Update knowledge
Share your thoughts/queries here!