JRHMS Notification 2018 | JRHMS Recruitment for 210 Vacancies
JRHMS Recruitment 2018 – Check complete JRHMS Notification for the recruitment of 210 Community Health Officer Vacancies.
JRHMS Recruitment 2018
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has recently released a job notification for the recruitment of 201 Community Health Officers (CHO). The positions are on a contract basis. Online applications are invited by JRHMS from 25th April 2018 to 19th May 2018. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to read the detailed article on the same and apply before the given deadline.
Last Date to Apply for the Recruitment – 19th May 2018
Name of the Vacancies – Community Health Officers (CHO)
Total Number of Vacancies – 210
Detailed Breakup of Vacancies – Category Wise
Scheduled Cast: 21
Scheduled Tribe: 55
Extreme Backward Class (BC-I): 17
Backward Class (BC-II): 12
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM from a recognized Institute/ Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the health sector.
For Applicants belonging to General Category – 35-40 Years
SC/ ST Candidates – 40-45 Years
Work Experience – At least two years of relevant work experience in the Health Sector.
Job Location – Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, Ranchi
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
How to Apply for JRHMS Recruitment 2018 for CHO Posts?
- Applicants should have a valid email id and Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates need to log on to http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/health.
- Go to the”Application Form” and Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on the “Apply Online”.
- Complete the Application Form & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill in all the details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
- After applying online, applicants need to submit the online application form to Mission Director Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, Department of Health and Family welfare, Namkum, Ranchi, 834010 clearly mentioning “Application for CHO” on the center top of the envelope. Documents to be submitted include:
(a) an application form
(b) Candidates’ curriculum vitae
(c) copies of qualification, Nursing council registration and experience certificates.
Download Official Notification – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Stay tuned for more updates on JRHMS Recruitment 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!