JKSRTC Recruitment 2018 | Check Notification for 342 Vacancies
JKSRTC Recruitment 2018 – Check and apply for the recent KSRTC notification for 342 Multiple Vacancies here.
JKSRTC Notification 2018
J&K State Road Transport Corporation has recently released a notification to recruit 342 candidates for multiple vacancies. The last date to apply is 7th May 2018. Scroll down to check more details about the recruitment.
JKSRTC Recruitment 2018
Fresh applications are being invited for JKSRTC recruitment to the post of Driver, Conductor, Security Guards, Helpers and Junior Assistant. All the interested candidates can check whether they are eligible for the mentioned posts and can apply in the prescribed format on or before 7 May 2018. All other important details related to the recruitment like the important dates, application procedure and official notification are mentioned in this article.
Important Recruitment Date
Last Date to Apply for the Posts – 7th May 2018
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Driver: Middle pass having a driving license for Public Service Heavy vehicle (PSV) with minimum five-year experience.
Conductor: 10+2 with possession of conductor license.
Security Guards: 10+2
Helpers: Matric with I.T.I trained in Mechanical/Auto-Electrician/Smithy/ Carpentry /Painting /Machining/Welding/Electrical/Tailoring/Plumbing or required proficiency.
Junior Assistant: Graduation with Diploma in Computer Applications and type knowing with a speed of 30 words per minute.
Minimum – 21 Years
Maximum – 40 Years
Age relaxation will be provided as per the norms and regulations.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written examination, trade/skill test, driving test (for drivers), physical endurance test and interview.
Below given is the salary for each designation in JKSRTC:
Driver – Rs 7010/-
Conductor – Rs 5840/-
Security Guard – Rs 5840/-
Helper – Rs 7010/-
Junior Assistant – Rs 7010/-
How to Apply for JKSRTC Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website. The direct link to apply and directions are given below:
- Go to the JKSRTC website “www.jksrtc.co.in”
- Read the detailed JKSRTC Notification 2018 for Driver, Conductor, Security Guards, Helpers and Junior Assistant posts
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab in the homepage
- Do the “New Registration” to get username and password
- After successful registration, login into the application part of the particular post
- Fill the mandatory fields in the application without any mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature as per required specifications
- Finally, preview the filled details and “Submit” it
- Also, do the payment successfully using payment gateway available on the website
Click Here for detailed KSRTC Recruitment Notification.
Click Here to go to the official website and apply online.
Stay tuned for more updates on JKSRTC Recruitment 2018!
Share your thoughts/queries here!