JK Bank PO Reasoning Preparation Tips | Questions type & difficulty level
- JK Bank PO Reasoning Preparation Tips
- JK Bank PO Reasoning Preparation Tips:
- JK Bank PO Reasoning Preparation Tips (Topic-wise)
- ⇒Arrangement and Pattern
- ⇒Coding Decoding
- ⇒Distance and Direction
- ⇒Blood Relations
- ⇒Order and Ranking
- ⇒Analytical Decision Making
- ⇒Mathematical Inequalities
- ⇒Coded Inequalities
- ⇒Input Output
- ⇒Seating Arrangement
- ⇒Double Lineup
- ⇒Data Sufficiency
- ⇒Verbal Reasoning
Featuring Topic-wise JK Bank PO Reasoning Preparation Tips along with the type of questions asked and difficulty level – JK Bank PO Reasoning Preparation Tips.
JK Bank PO Reasoning Preparation Tips
As JK Bank PO examination is consist of Reasoning in both prelims and Mains, It is important to learn important preparation aspects of Reasoning Ability in order to get the maximum output. Our article on JK Bank PO Reasoning Preparation Tips will enrich you with various tips and tricks to be followed while preparing for JK Bank PO Prelims and Mains examination.
JK Bank PO Reasoning Preparation Tips:
First and foremost, one needs to understand that the examination will have two stages; Prelims and Mains. Both the stages will have Reasoning Ability. Let’s have a look at the weightage of reasoning ability in prelims and Mains.
The Prelims examination will consist of 3 subjects. Reasoning carries 35 questions for 35 marks. The total time span to complete this section will be 20 minutes.
|Sl. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
The Mains Examination will consist of 4 subjects. Reasoning Ability along with Computer Aptitude will have 50 questions for 60 marks. The total time span to complete this section will be 45 Minutes.
|Sl. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted for each Test|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
JK Bank PO Reasoning Preparation Tips (Topic-wise)
Now let me make you familiar with the topics covered in the reasoning ability for JK Bank PO examination. We will see the detailed topic wise breakdown of marks for reasoning ability test. Let’s start;
⇒Arrangement and Pattern
- There will be 1-3 Qs from this particular topic.
- A random sequence of Alphabet, Number Arrangement, Mixed series, and Dictionary Order will be the types of questions from this topic
- There will be 0-1 Qs from Classification.
- Letter or meaningless words based, Meaningful words based, Number based, General knowledge-based will be the types of questions from this topic.
- There will be 0-1 Qs from Analogy.
- Number based, Letter based and Meaning Based are the types of questions asked from this topic.
- There will be 1-3 Qs from Series.
- Number series, Alphabet series, Mixed series, Complete the series, Missing term, and the Wrong term will be the types of questions from this topic.
- There will be 2-3 Qs from Coding Decoding.
- Letter Shifting, Coding in Fictitious Language, Operation on place values, Coding by analogy, and Coding by words will be the types of questions from this topic.
⇒Distance and Direction
- There will be 2-3 qs from Distance and Direction.
- Arranging by Age, height, weight, rank, the order in a row will be the types of questions from this topic.
- Generally, questions are easy from this topic but at times it can be quite tricky. One can fetch high accuracy by clean charting with proper technique and step by step solution.
- There will be 2-3 Qs from Blood Relations.
- General blood relation, Family Tree and Coded blood relation will be the types of questions from this topic.
⇒Order and Ranking
- There will be 1-5 Qs from Order and Ranking.
- Arranging the persons by age, height, weight, rank, and order in a row will be the types of questions from Order and Ranking.
⇒Analytical Decision Making
- There will be 0-3 Qs from Analytical Decision Making.
- Analytical decision making, statement, and conclusion, statement and assumption, statement and inference, cause and effect, the course of action, and critical reasoning will be the types of questions from Analytical Decision Making.
- There will be 0-2 Qs from Mathematical Inequalities.
- Direct questions with statements and conclusions and equation insert types will be the types of questions from Mathematical Inequalities.
- There will be 0-1 Qs from Coded inequalities.
- Coded relations between letters are generally asked in Coded Inequalities.
- There will be 2-5 Qs from Syllogism.
- Direct questions with statements and conclusion, Possibility based questions and negative information based will be the types of questions from Syllogism.
- There will be 4-5 Qs from Input-Output.
- Questions in this sections are easy to answer while the logic is the key for accuracy in this section.
- There will be 5-10 Qs from Seating Arrangement.
- Uni- & Bi-directional problems on circular, square, rectangular, hexagonal tables, Single or Doble rows facing each other/ away from each other/ in the same direction and, double Lineup type
- It may be combined with other information to make it Blood Relations questions.
- There will be 0-5 Questions from Double Lineup.
- This section is Moderate to Difficult. Though it could be quite tricky, Moderate accuracy is possible with right approach of time management.
- There will be 0-5 Questions from Scheduling.
- Age-based, Day based, Year based, Month Based questions on scheduling can be expected from Scheduling.
- This section will be moderate to difficult with maximum 1 or 2 variables.
- There will be 2- 3 Questions from Data Sufficiency.
- Ordering & Ranking, Blood Relations, Coding in Fictitious Language, Circular Arrangements, Directions & Distances, and Ages & Birth dates l be the types of questions from Data Sufficiency.
- There will be 2-3 Qs from Verbal Reasoning.
- Statements & Conclusion, Statements & inferences, Statements & Assumptions, Assertion & Reason, Cause 7 effect and Critical Reasoning are the type of questions asked from Verbal Reasoning.
These were the topic-wise insight of the type of questions asked in JK Bank Reasoning Aptitude. Well, for any competitive examination where Reasoning ability is an important part, accuracy becomes a prime objective. To improve it, follow the below-mentioned tips which can enhance your performance in Reasoning ability examination.
- Learn and understand the basics of every topic you cover.
- Do not learn one particular set of steps to do any question. If you get stuck at any step, it will become complicated.
- Make daily notes. It will help you while preparing in the last minute.
- Keep looking at examples to understand how questions are approached. Use the approach you came across in the examples.
- Practice as much as possible and give yourself a time limit.
Most Importantly, Be confident and keep it simple.
Hope you liked our article on JK Bank PO Reasoning Preparation Tips. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!