JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018 – Direct Link to Download Call Letter
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018 – Find the direct link to download the Call Letter here.
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has finally released the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018. The hall ticket has been released for its four years six months long programme, which is followed by a one-year compulsory rotatory internship. You can get the admit card download link on the official website. Alternatively, you can also use the direct link to download the admit card from the post. The MBBS Entrance Exam will be held on 3rd June 2018. Scroll down to read more details.
How to Download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, find the MBBS hall ticket download link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to do the same.
- Then, enter your user ID and password to log in.
- Finally, download the admit card and take a printout for exam purpose.
- You need to give the MBBS exam in online mode.
- The exam is of 2 and half hours duration.
- The tentative merit list preparation date is 20th June 2018.
- Counselling is expected to start on 27th June 2018.
- JIPMER MBBS Admit Card colour printout
- Original and photocopy of valid photo ID proof
- Two recent passport-size colour photograph
Details present on the Hall Ticket
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Your mother’s name
- Your father’s name
- Registration ID/Roll Number
- Your Photograph
- Exam Timing
- Exam Venue
- Address in detail
- Instructions for exam if any
So, tell us, did you find our post on JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018 – Direct Link to Download Call Letter helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more admit card updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!