JAM Admit Card
JAM Admit Card – Find the link to download the admit card here.
JAM Admit Card
The IIT JAM Admit Card was released on 9th January 2018. And you can download the same by visiting the official website of IIT Bombay. Alternatively, you can also click on the direct link given below to download the admit card. The Joint Admission Test (JAM) for M. Sc courses is conducted for admitting talented students to post graduate programmes at IITs, IISc, IISER, and other institutes. The JAM exam will be held on 11th February 2018, in 65 exam centers. Let us discuss some important information one by one.
How to Download JAM Admit Card
- First of all, visit the official website.
- After that, find the JAM admit card download link on the home page.
- Then, enter your enrollment ID/email ID and password to download the call letter.
- Finally, download the JAM Admit card and take a printout for future purposes.
- Online registration starts – 5th September 2017
- Last date to apply & pay fee – 17th October 2017
- JAM 2018 Exam Date – 11th February 2018
- JAM Result Date – 20th March 2018
Exam Shift Timing
- For Biotechnology, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematical Statistics – 9 A.M. to 12 P.M.
- For Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Physics – 2 P.M. to 5 P.M.
What you can See on the JAM Call Letter
- Your name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Exam date
- Parent’s name
- Your photograph/signature
- Test paper code and name
- Exam venue
What you must Bring to the Exam Venue
- JAM Call Letter
- Photo ID proof in original as well as a photocopy
Please note that you must bring the same photo ID proof which you have mentioned in the application.
So, tell us, did you find our post on JAM Admit Card helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more admit card updates.