IPU CET Law Entrance Exam 2018: Get complete details about Application Process
IPU CET LAW Entrance Exam 2018: Get complete details on application, Important Dates, application fees, documents, counseling and seat allotment
IPU CET Law Entrance Exam 2018
IPU CET Law 2018 : The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is body that conducts the IPU CET Law entrance test for law aspirants willing to get admission into five year integrated law courses like BA LLB and BBA LLB. The course is currently being offered by eight colleges affiliated to GGSIPU.
The blog highlights all important details about IPU CET Law entrance test 2018 like application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, result and exam pattern, etc.
IPU CET Law Entrance Exam 2018 Important Dates:
|SL. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Date of release of exam notification||November, 2017|
|2.||Online Application starts||February, 2018|
|3.||Online Application ends||April, 2018|
|4.||Date of issue of admit card||May, 2018|
|5.||Date of conducting IPU CET Law exam||May, 2018|
|6.||Date of announcement of result||May, 2018|
IPU CET law Entrance Exam 2018 Application:
1. Candidates applying for GGSIPU need to read and understand the eligibility criteria of IPU CET law exam before filling the applications
2. Candidates should have a valid email id and an activated mobile number to register
3. IPU CET Law 2018 login id and password will be sent to the email id and mobile number
4. Candidate can access and fill IPU CET Law 2018 application form using the login account
5. Candidates need to keep scanned copies of photograph and signature to upload during filling of online application of IPU CET Law application 2018
6. Candidates need to pay application fee for IPU CET Law 2018 either via online or offline mode of payments.
7. Candidates need to check all details of IPU CET Law 2018 application process and submit the form before March 28, 2018
IPU CET LAW Entrance Exam 2018 Application Fees:
Application Fee (in INR)
Counseling and Seat Allotment for IPU CET LAW entrance exam 2018:
After the declaration of CET results, there will be counseling of candidates along with seat allotment. Candidates will be given seat allotment based on their CET score. Candidates are required to fill in their choice of preferred law institutes. University will allot seats to candidates based on the choices filled. Candidates can edit their choices based on preferences.
Allotment of seats
- Candidates will be alloted seats based on merit, choice, category and region.
- Seat allotment results can be checked online.
- Candidates must print the provisional allotment letter once seats are alloted.
- Candidates need to pay admission fee, once the seats are alloted.
- Failure to pay admission fee will lead to cancellation of alloted seats.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with alloted seats can modify their choices in remaining counseling rounds.
- Once seat is alloted, candidate need to submit provisional seat offer letter, receipt of payment of academic fee and all documents that will be required
- Candidates who do not complete these tasks shall lose their seats.
IPU CET Law counseling 2018: List of Documents required
- Counseling Slip
- Counseling fee payment receipt
- Admit card of IPU CET Law 2018
- Mark sheets of Class 10, Class 12
- Character certificate from head of institutes last attended or from gazetted officer. Character certificate should not be six months old.
- Medical and OBC certificate
Stay tuned for more updates on IPU CET LAW 2018!
Share your thoughts/queries here!