IOCL Trade Apprentice Salary 2018 – Know the Salary
Dates to Remember and detailed Salary and perks – IOCL Trade Apprentice Salary 2018
IOCL Trade Apprentice Salary 2018
IOCL Trade Apprentice Salary 2018 can be checked down the post. Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation. Application of the aspirants are subject to various Eligibility criteria for engagement as Apprentices in Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat, Haryana. Candidates are enquiringly writing us about the IOCL Trade Apprentice salary as the Examination date is nearing its conduct.
Below are the important Dates to Remember and detailed Salary and perks;
Important Dates to Remember – IOCL Trade Apprentice Salary 2018
The online Application for IOCL Trade Apprentice closed on 3rd February 2018. All the applicants can check the detailed update of Date-sheet;
|STARTING DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION||13.01.2018 (10:00 Hrs.)|
|LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION||03.02.2018 (17:00 Hrs.)|
|LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF APPLICATION||17.02.2018|
|DATE OF WRITTEN TEST AT PANIPAT, HARYANA||18.02.2018|
|DATE OF PUBLICATION OF WRITTEN TEST RESULT||23.02.2018|
|DATES OF PERSONAL INTERVIEW||05.03.2018 – 06.03.2018|
Salary And Perks – IOCL Trade Apprentice Salary 2018
- Apprentices will be paid stipend amount equal to a prescribed percentage of the minimum wage applicable in the state of Haryana as per the latest Apprentices Act. Refinery will pay Rs. 2500/- per month to any apprentice for stationery, conveyance and miscellaneous expenses etc in addition to the stipend amount.
- During the period of Apprenticeship training Medical facilities will be allowed for self from the Refinery Hospital.
- Apprentices shall not be provided HRA or Company’s accommodation . Apprentices belonging to PwBD category may be provided shared hostel accommodation at nominal charges, which is subject of availability.
Leave & Holidays:
- Every quarter, Apprentices will be allowed a maximum of 8 days leave. Casual Leave & Holidays can also be availed as per rules framed by the Corporation.
- For Monthly wage of Rs 8000, Insurance as per Employee’s Compensation Act towards accident compensation will be available for all the apprentices.
Under the administrative control of authorities, selected candidates will undergo Apprenticeship training. Under the Certified Standing Orders applicable for workmen at the Refinery and shall be placed from time to time, Apprentices will be covered by the Administration.
Stay Tuned for more examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!