IOCL Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 413 Vacancies
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Southern Region has announced 413 Vacancies for the post of Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice. Know all about the IOCL Recruitment 2019: application form details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria & steps to Apply Online.
IOCL Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Board||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Accountant Apprentice, Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||413|
|IOCL Salary||Rs 2500/-|
|Age Limit||18 to 24 years|
|Last Date to Apply||7th August 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Accountant Apprentice||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Institute/ University|
|Technician Apprentice||Diploma in Engineering (3 years Regular/ Sandwich Course in select trades)|
|Trade Apprentice||Matric with 2 (Two) Year ITI in select trades.|
- The Age Limit to Apply for The IOCL exam is 18 to 24 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms.
IOCL Application Process
The following table will help with important dates for applying online.
|Starting Date to Apply||18th July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||8th August 2019|
|Date of Written Exam||10th August 2019|
|Job Location||PAN India|
- IOCL Application process began on 8th July 2019.
- Last Date to apply online is 8th August 2019.
*Steel Authority of India has released SAIL Recruitment Notification for 205 vacancies. Apply before 31st July 2019
How To Fill the IOCL Application Form?
The students can follow the steps given below in order to accurately fill the form:
- Aspirants will need to apply through the official website.
- Online payment can be made through the Debit/Credit Card
- Candidates should fill the application form with correct information.
- Interested candidates should apply well before the last date.
IOCL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
State Wise IOCL Vacancy Details
|State||Trade Apprentice – Accountant||Technician Apprentice||Trade Apprentice|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||124||20||30|
IOCL Recruitment Selection Process
- The candidates are selected on the basis of the Written Exam.
- Written exam is scheduled on 8th August 2019
Share your thoughts/queries here!