IOCL Recruitment 2018 for 50 Junior Operator
IOCL Recruitment 2018 for experienced non-executive personnel in workmen category or Junior Operator Aviation Gr. I
IOCL Recruitment 2018
Indian Oil Corporation limited or IOCL has released notification for the recruitment of experienced non-executive personnel in workmen category. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018. It is an interesting work profile for those interested in Junior Operator Aviation Grade I.
There are a total of 50 Vacancies for IOCL Non-executive personnel
|Junior Operator Aviation Gr. I Rs. 10,500-24,500
non-executive personnel in workmen category
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||2|
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for IOC Recruitment 2018
- Online registration Starts – 16th June 2018
- Online Registration Closes – 7th July 2018
- Tentative Date of Written Test – 5th August 2018
- The result of Shortlisted candidates – 25th August 2018
- Final Selection Results -30th September 2018
Nationality: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
Candidates should have passed Class 12 with more than 45% marks for both General and OBC Candidates. There is a relaxation of marks for SC candidates whose eligibility stands at 40% aggregate marks.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Written Test
- Skill Proficiency Test
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Post||Parameters||No. of Questions|
|Junior Operator (Aviation)||Generic Aptitude include Quantitative Aptitude||40|
|Basic English Language Skills||20|
- Unreserved/ OBC Category –150 Rs.
- SC/ST/PWD – No Fee
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018?
- Click Here to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Click Here
- Register yourself
- Enter personal, academic details and experience details
- Upload photograph and signature
- Submit application form
- Pay application fee
- Take a print out of the application form
Download the Official notification for IOCL Recruitment 2018:
Stay tuned for more updates on IOCL Recruitment 2018 for recruitment of 58 Junior Operator!
Share your thoughts/queries here!