IOCL Recruitment 2018 | IOCL Notification 2018
- IOCL Recruitment 2018
IOCL Recruitment 2018 – We will update the direct link to apply online as soon as it is activated.
IOCL Recruitment 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released an official notification on the website regarding recruitment purposes. The online application process will commence from 26th May 2018. And the last date to apply is 16th June 2018. The exam will be tentatively held on 15th July 2018. Vacancies are available for the post of Junior Operator. A total number of 58 posts will be filled through this process. The recruitment drive is only for Southern Region of India. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy Details for IOCL Recruitment 2018
- Junior Operator Grade I – 25
- Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I – 33
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2018
- Online application process starts – 26th May 2018
- Last date to apply – 16th June 2018
- Exam date – 15th July 2018
- Result date – 30th July 2018
- SPPT – 16th to 18th August 2018
- Final Result – 30th September 2018
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 18 to 26 years of age as on 31st May 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories – 3 years for OBC NCL and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Educational Qualifications
- Junior Operator Grade I: You must have cleared 10th Standard exam with 2 years ITI in any of the following trades – Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Electrician, Machinist, and Fitter. Also, you must have minimum 1 year post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I: You must have cleared 12th Standard exam with minimum 45% marks in aggregate. Also, you must have minimum 1 year experience in Heavy Vehicle driving.
Selection Process for IOCL Recruitment 2018
The selection procedure consists of two stages. Initially, you need to appear for and qualify the Written Test. You need to secure minimum 50% in the overall paper and 40% in sections to clear the exam. If you qualify, you will be called for the Skill Proficiency Physical Test. You need to qualify this test too to be finally selected.
How to Apply Online for IOCL Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, scroll down to find the Careers tab.
- Then, click on Latest Job Openings link.
- And find the appropriate Advertisement link.
- Then, click on the Detailed Advertisement link and read it completely.
- Next, go back and click on the online application link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to do the same.
- Fill in the details to register yourself.
- And upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- Then, make the application fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application.
Application Fee for IOCL Recruitment 2018
You need to pay Rs.150/- through online mode only.
So, tell us, did you find our post on IOCL Recruitment 2018 | IOCL Notification 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!