Infosys Recruitment Procedure : Final Year Graduates / Freshers
- Infosys Recruitment Procedure
- About Infosys:
- Infosys Recruitment 2017
- Infosys Selection Process: Infosys Recruitment Procedure
- The Technical Interview Round
- The Human Resource Interview Round
- Infosys Interview Technical questions
- Some Interview Tips for Infosys:
- How to Apply Directly for Jobs at Infosys ?
- Apply for Latest Infosys Job
Infosys Recruitment Procedure – Selection and recruitment Process Details
Infosys Recruitment Procedure
Infosys is one of the most sought after companies to work especially for IT and Engineering Graduates. There are numerous career opportunities in Infosys. The world class training centres at Infosys attracts many fresh graduates to pursue a career with Infy. You may find entry level job to management level job .
Infosys is a top multinational company that is a global leader in technology services and consulting. With its headquarters in Bangalore, India. Infosys has over 2 Lakh employees serving its client base in more than 50 countries all across the globe. It helps these clients to beat their competitors by digitally transforming them and helping them stay ahead of the innovation curve. In addition to numerous awards received by Infosys, it was awarded ‘The 2014 Asian Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE)’ award. It is the only Indian company to have won this award 12 times.
Infosys Recruitment 2017
The campus interview for Infosys is held at various locations and walk in interviews are also scheduled from time to time.
Let us see what are the qualifications to apply for the job in Infosys:
- A minimum of 65% marks in 10th, 12th, and B.tech
- No standing arrears or backlogs
- The candidate must not have an educational break that exceeds one year
Infosys Selection Process: Infosys Recruitment Procedure
It consists of three tests as follows:
- Online Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Human Resource Interview
Infosys Recruitment Procedure Details
(a) Online Written Test
The Online Test for Infosys consists of an Aptitude Test which consists of three sections, the Analytical Reasoning section, the Mathematical Critical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning section and the Verbal Reasoning Section. The test consists of a total of 75 questions and the duration of the test is 95 minutes. This round has a separate time limit for each section and it includes a sectional cut-off, but it is not subject to negative marking. The candidates need to finish answering one section before they proceed to the next section. However, the candidate is free to attempt questions in any order of his choice within the particular section. The order of the sections in the Online Test round is mentioned in the table below.
Infosys Online Test Pattern 2017
|S.no||Name of the Section||No. of Questions||Time|
|1||Quantitative Ability||15||25 Minutes|
|2||Critical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning||10||35 Minutes|
|3||Verbal Reasoning||40||35 Minutes|
|Total||75||1 Hour 35 Minutes|
The Technical Interview Round
The candidates who have qualified the first round of the Infosys recruitment process will have to prepare for the next round, that is the Technical Interview round. In this round, the candidate will be asked questions about projects that he/she has been involved in previously, past internship experience, or tricky questions of C Programming, Java, or SQL. A candidate could also be asked to write the output for a syntax problem. It is a necessity to know your basics in computer languages like Java, C Programming, C++ Programming, etc.
The Human Resource Interview Round
The final round in the Infosys recruitment process is the Human Resource round. Every company’s recruitment process includes a Human Resource Interview. This round is relatively easier that the other two rounds, however, the candidate must be prepared for the kind of questions that will be asked in this round.
Infosys Interview Non- technical questions
- Brief About Yourself.
- Which Subject you like and why?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- If company offers you a better package than us, what would you do?
- Are you comfortable working in Shifts?
- Please brief about the projects you have handled?
- Tell about your Strengths and Weakness?
- How will you contribute in our growth? OR Why should Infosys hire you?
Infosys Interview Technical questions
- What is DBMS?
- What is pass by value and pass by reference?
- What is Object Oriented Programming?
- Difference between C++ and Java.
- What is pointer?
- What is the difference between an EXE and a DLL
- How can you increase the heap size in the memory
- Different types of keys in SQL?
Some Interview Tips for Infosys:
- Be thorough with your resume.
- Be thorough with your project. .
- Have knowledge about the company.
- Be confident.
How to Apply Directly for Jobs at Infosys ?
Candidates can apply for Infosys through the company website. Please Check below link to know more about latest opening and online application form.
To Apply for Other Jobs , Click Below Button:
All the Best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!