Inequality Questions and Answers for IBPS PO 2019 – Download PDF
Begin your preparation for the upcoming IBPS PO Prelims Exam by studying each and every topic thoroughly. To help with your preparation we are providing Inequality Questions and Answers for IBPS PO PDF download. Go through the post to know importance of Inequality section and how to prepare.
- As there is an ample amount of time for IBPS PO Exam 2019, candidates can plan their preparation and prepare accordingly.
- To help with the preparation, we have provided Inequality Questions and Answers PDF prepared by a panel of experts.
- Candidates can download this PDF and enhance their preparation for Probationary Officer Exam conducted by IBPS. Go through the IBPS PO Preparation Tips by toppers to know how to crack the IBPS exam.
Inequality Questions & Answers for IBPS PO 2019 – Download PDF
The IBPS PO exam date has been announced via the annual IBPS exam calendar. The IBPS PO Prelims exam will be held on 12th 13th, 14th, and 20th October 2019. And the Mains exam will be held on 18th November 2019.
- Reasoning Ability comprises a major Questions on Inequality are claimed to be one of the trickiest questions asked.
- In order to answer questions like this, you need to understand the trick well.
- Be it a bank or government exams, questions on inequality are asked frequently and students find it tough to deal with those questions. How about preparing with Important Concept & Short Tricks on Inequality Questions in Reasoning PDF?
- The PDF will give you simple hacks on how to use shortcut tips and tricks to inequality questions for IBPS PO.
- In this PDF, we give you 25 important questions of Inequality which can be expected in the IBPS PO exam this year.
In order to make the topic/chapter easy for you, we are providing you all some Important Concepts & Short Tricks on Inequality in this PDF which will make it extremely easy for you to solve inequality questions.
When you go through Inequality questions for IBPS PO PDF, make sure that you are already aware of basics associated with this topic.
Inequality is a topic asked in almost every competitive exam. In every competitive exam, at least 5-6 questions can be expected from this topic. If you are slightly comfortable with elementary mathematics, this topic is an easy task for you. Practice with IBPS PO mock test to get familiar with different question types.
Symbols and Meanings in Inequalities
|Symbol||What does it mean?||Example|
|>||Greater than||A > B → A is greater than B|
|<||Less than||A < B → A is less than B|
|≥||Greater than or equal to||A ≥ B → A is greater than or equal to B|
|≤||Less than or equal to||A ≤ B → A is greater than or equal to B|
|=||Equal to||A = B → A is equal to B|
Inequality Questions and Answers for IBPS PO PDF download- Important Points
1. A relationship can be easily established between two elements if they have similar signs.
A > B > C > D
Here we can draw a conclusion – A > D, B > D, A > C or D < A, D < B or C < A, C < B
2. A relationship cannot be easily established between two elements if they don’t have similar signs. In these cases, you have to put extra care seeking either-or cases type conclusions.
A > B < C > D
Here relationship cannot be established between – A & C, A & D, B & D.
Share your thoughts/queries here!