Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Indian Navy has commenced the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for the different vacancy. Online applications for Indian Navy Sailor Posts is applicable only for unmarried male candidates.
- Male citizens subjects of Nepal and Bhutan are eligible to apply for this post.
- Directly Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019.
- However, the eligible candidates will have to undergo with the Naval Campus Selection process.
- Although, the Indian Navy Sailors are the main workforce in Indian Navy.
- This is the good career option for Secondary and Senior Secondary passed candidates.
- There are a total of 2700 vacancies for Indian Navy Apprentice post in the Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Job Role||SSC & AA|
|Qualification||10+2 with 60% aggregate|
|Salary||INR 21,700 to Rs.69, 100|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Application Starting Date||June 28, 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||July 10, 2019|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||July 10, 2019|
|Exam Date||September 2019|
|Admit Card||August 2019|
|No. of Vacancies||2700|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test & Medical Standard Test|
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019-
• Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Candidates who had cleared their 10+2 (Intermediate) Examination with Mathematics, Physics and one of the following Subjects- Chemistry/Biology/ Computer/ Science are eligible to apply for this post.
• Artificer Apprentice (AA) – Candidates who had passed their 10+2 (Intermediate) Examination with mathematics, Physics and one of the following Subjects- Chemistry/Biology/ Computer/ Science with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for this post.
Share your thoughts/queries here!