Indian Navy AA Vacancies, Apply for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment – Important Dates
- Join Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) 142 Batch, August 2018 – Highlights
- Indian Navy AA Recruitment Selection Process and Payscale
- Visual Standards
- Eligibility Criteria- Sum up
- How to Apply for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment
- Important Link
Indian Navy AA Recruitment 142 – Get here all the important details of Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment. Grab this Golden Oppurtunity of joining Indian Navy.
The Indian Navy will soon release a recruitment notification for unmarried male candidates for enrollment as sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) for August 2018. All eligible Unmarried Male candidates may apply in the prescribed format to Join Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) 142 August 2018. All the other complete details of Indian Navy AA 142 August 2017 such as application form, admit card, result have been mentioned in this article.
This is a golden oppurtunity for all the candidates who wish to join Indian Navy. Check this post on Indian Navy recruitment for Artificer Apprentice (AA) 142 Batch.
Let’s throw some light on the important dates on Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2017 (AA 142)
Application process for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) 142 August 2018 will be starting from November 27, 2017. Eligible and interested candidates must submit the complete application form before the last date as per the schedule given below in the table.
|Start of Online Application||27 Nov 2017|
|Last date of Online Application||10 Dec 2017|
|Last date of receipt of application form||10 Dec 2017|
|Result of Written Test||–|
Now that you are clear with the Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment Important dates, its time to check out the eligibility criteria for the same.
Candiates who wish to apply should have a qualification certificate in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from an Educational board recognized by Central/ State government.
Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Based on the candidate’s performance in examination and the merit list of the same, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations
Selection of the candidates is based on the order of merit on their performance in the following events.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examinations
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type
- The question paper will be comprising of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Duration of examination will be one hour
- The candidates who wish to qualify need to pass in all sections and in aggregate as well
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of a 1.6 Km run which needs to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
Note – Those applicants who have already been declared Permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy are advised not to apply.
Tattoos – Permanent tattoos on the body are only permitted on inner face of the candidates’ forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate would be barred from recruitment.
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. Once the initial training is successfully completed, candidates will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay @ Rs 6200/- per month plus DA (as applicable)
Eligibility Criteria- Sum up
- Qualified ans should have a certificate of 10+2/ equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science
- Height should be minimum 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms
- Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1997 to 31 Jul 2000 (Both dates inclusive)
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection
Candidates have to fill in ‘e-application’ (Online) from 27 Nov 2017.
Stay tuned for more updates on Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18.
Share your thoughts/queries here!