Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
Indian Coast Guard has recently released an official notification in order to hire the individuals of Yantrik vacancies for 01/2020 Batch. The students who are interested in this notification must read the eligibility criteria can apply online for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019. Apply on the official website
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
The students who want to be a part of this recruitment must read the following information in order to be fully aware of all the things included in the hiring process.
- Any candidate who does not fulfill the eligibility criteria shall not fill the application form
- Students are advised to fill the application form very carefully without any errors
- Students are meant to attach the scanned copies of their official certificates, which are required, in the application form
- Anything fake or artificial found in the application form will lead to form cancellation
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Exam Dates
All the important dates for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 are mentioned in the table below:
|Notification Release Date||July 31, 2019|
|Online Application Form Starts on||August 11, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||August 17, 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||September 01-08, 2019|
|Exam Date||September 2019|
|Dates for the commencement of basic training||February 2020|
Indian Coast Guard Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are the most important aspect of any recruitment. Candidates are mandatory to satisfy the eligibility conditions fixed by the officials. Read the following to know the eligibility criteria:
- Educational Qualification: 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who has obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship.
This relaxation will also be applicable to the ward of Coast. Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
- Age Limit: The candidates must be minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years. Candidates must be born between February 01 1998 – January 31, 2002. The relaxation rules shall be applied for the reserved category candidates – 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
Perquisites for ICG Recruitment 2019 Yantrik
- Ration and clothing as per rules in vogue. Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on the nominal license fee. (iii) 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Government rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
Indian Coast Guard Selection Procedure
The selection process of every recruitment differs according to their requirements and demands from the candidates. Read the following for the selection procedure:
- Written Test: The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
- Short-listing criteria will be based on a higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written test. We advise you to have a sports rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser, etc). The PFT will consist of:
- 1.6 Km run in 7 minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups – Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
How To Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019?
Follow the steps given below in order to know how to apply for this recruitment:
- Visit the official website
- Look for the link of the application form and click on it
- Enter your name, e-mail ID & phone number (carefully)
- Submit the details
- You will receive a new registration number & password
- Proceed to the login page
- Enter the registration credentials that were received on the contact details filled in
- Fill the form with all the information required
- Pay the fee (if required)
- Submit the form
Share your thoughts/queries here!