Indian Coast Guard Navik Result 2018 Out – Check Medical Exam date Here!
Important details about the Medical Examination, Application Process and a Direct link to Download the Official result and Medical Examination dates – Indian Coast Guard Navik Result 2018
The Indian Coast Guard Navik Result 2018 is declared by the Indian Coast Guard recruitment committee. After the examination was over, Candidates were looking for the result to be sure about their selection for medical examination. A direct link to download result has been provided in this post. Candidates who have been shortlisted will be called for Medical Examination. Aspirants can also check their Medical Venue & Date in PDF format by clicking on the direct link mentioned below.
Below are the Important details about the Medical Examination, Application Process and a Direct link to Download the Official result and Medical Examination dates.
- Go to the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
- Look for the link ‘download’ and click on it.
- Now click on ‘Navik GD’ and select your Zone of Application.
- Look for Result and Click on it.
Check List of candidates called for Initial Medical Examination
The Indian Coast Guard Navik Result is declared after shortlisting-
(1)- Shortlisting of applications
(2)- Written exam result
(3)- Final Selection List
All you need to know about Medical Examination:
- Your Medical Examination will take two to three days to complete.
- The Medical Examination will consist of a Psychological Test, Group Task, and Interview
- Make sure that you carry your own writing material for the Medical Examination.
- You have to carry the following documents with you if you have qualified for Asst. Commander:
- All Educational Certificates
- SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable
- NCC & Sports (National) Certificates
- 8 recent colored passport size photographs
- Character Certificate
The selection of candidates will be based on the order of merit which will depend on
- Performance in Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary)
The criteria for shortlisting will be based on a higher percentage of marks for a particular examination center.
The shortlisting for the medical examination will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the written examination in a ratio as per the Indian Coast Guard’s decision. If a candidate is declared as mere fit, it does not indicate that the candidate is selected for final medical at INS Chilka.
Stay tuned for more updates on Indian Coast Guard Navik Result 2018. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Stay Tuned for more Examination related updates and notifications. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!