Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2018
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2018- Download Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2018 for recruitment of Navik (General Duty)
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2018- Indian Coast Guard has released the admit card for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty). If you are one of the candidates who applied and you wish to download the Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2018, you need to submit your Registration Number or E-mail ID. Join Indian Army will conduct the recruitment exam in the phases of written examination followed by a Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The candidates who have positively submitted their Indian Coast Guard Navik application form on or before the last date of submission are eligible to download their respective copies of Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2018.
The Indian Coast Guard Navik Call letter/ Hall ticket will contain important details like date, time and place for written examination. The admit Card will also be available online at the Indian Coast Guard official website. The candidates can directly download their copies of admit cards at the Indian Army official website i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. or from the link given below-
Availability of Admit Card- 13 Sep to 22 Sep 2017
Date of Recruitment / Written Examination- As mentioned in the admit card
Admit card for Indian Coast Guard Navik 01/2018 is available online at Join Indian Army official website i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The candidates can directly download it from the link below.
The documents candidates need to carry are-
03 copies of e-Admit card with latest identical colour passport size photographs (Blue background) and paste in the box provided.
All original documents along with photocopies of all documents self attested i,e. class 10th & 11th pass certificate and mark sheet displaying subjects, caste certificate wherever required
Domicile certificate of their respective state for submission at the examination centre on the exam date
Please note that any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of recruitment will not be allowed to attempt the written examination.
- The written examination will be an objective test covering subjects like Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of english upto 12th standard; general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning etc.
- For the candidates who qualify the written test, a PFT will be conducted. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sports rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consist of the following-
- 1.6 Km run within 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. The candidates those who manage to qualify in the above rounds required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment centre.
Before the examination, all documents will be scrutinized . The Candidates need to carry the following documents at the examination Center-
- Three copies of pre-filled Online e-admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Class 11th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste certificate (if applicable) /Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxatior, either
current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address
mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC/ST & OBC). Further, in case of OBC the
category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases
renewed/fresh certificate to be produced. All OBC certificates shall be ·in original as per
Govt of India format (No other format will be entertained}.
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with Blue background.
Note– Your certificates will be returned to you post verification.
Stay tuned for more updates on Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2018. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!