Indian Bank SO (Specialist Officers) Notification 2018 – Recruitment for Multiple Posts
Indian Bank SO Notification 2018 (Specialist Officers) – Chennai based leading public sector bank is conducting recruitment for SO posts. The direct link to apply online will be activated from 10th April 2018 onwards. Find all the details related to Indian Bank SO Recruitment Notification in this article.
Indian Bank SO Notification 2018
Online applications are invited for Indian Bank SO recruitment to fill various posts. The Indian Bank notification for SO has been released on the official website. According to the official notice, Indian Bank will fill 145 vacancies through this recruitment process. If you are interested in doing a bank job, you can start applying for this post from 10th April 2018 onwards. The last date to apply is 2nd May 2018. The eligibility criteria that includes age limit, educational qualification, and experience varies for each post and department. Scroll down to read more.
You can check out the latest Indian Bank PO Recruitment for 2018 by clicking on the link below:
Department-wise Vacancy for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018
There’s a total number of 145 vacancies.
- Information Technology/Digital Banking – 31
- Information Systems Security Cell – 7
- Treasury – 13
- Risk Management – 6
- Security – 25
- Credit – 50
- Planning & Development – 2
- Premises & Expenditure – 11
- Online application starts – 10th April 2018
- Last date to apply/pay fee – 2nd May 2018
- Age Limit – See the official Indian Bank Specialist Officers Notification here for the detailed post-wise criteria.
- Educational Qualification – You must hold a 4-year B.Tech/B.E. or postgraduate degree in the relevant discipline as on 1st January 2018. Or you must possess a Graduate degree and cleared DOEACC B level.
If the number of applications received is high, a Preliminary Screening Test (qualifying nature) will be conducted. And then, you have to mandatorily sit for the Interview round.
How to Apply Online
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on the Careers tab.
- Find the Specialist Officers recruitmnet link.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Alternatively, you can click on the direct link given above to do the same.
- Fill in the required details carefully.
- And upload the scanned copies of you photograph and signature in the prescribed size.
- Next, make the application fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application.
Rs. 600 (Rs.100 for reserved categories)
So, tell us, did you find our post on Indian Bank Notification for Specialist Officers 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more recruitment updates and job notifications.
Share your thoughts/queries here!