Detailed Indian Bank PO Syllabus 2018 – Check Now!
Indian Bank PO Notification is out and the online registration has started from 1st August 2018. The last date to fill the online registration form is 27th August 2018. The Indian Bank PO Exam date is scheduled to be 6th October 2018. So, you have enough time to prepare for your exam if you start now. But before you start your preparations, let us take you through the detailed Indian Bank PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Make sure you go through the entire syllabus as it will ease your preparation for the exam.
Indian Bank PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern
There are 3 stages to the Indian Bank PO Exam:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
This time there is a new pattern to the Mains Exam as the Reasoning Section is merged with Computer Aptitude.
Indian Bank PO Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subject||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
of 1 hour
Indian Bank PO Mains Exam Pattern
|Test Type||Name of the Subject||No of Qs||Marks||Duration|
| Reasoning & Computer
| Data Analysis &
|English Language||35||40||40 mins|
|Descriptive|| English Language Test
- All subjects except English and Descriptive Test will be Bilingual i.e available in both English & Hindi.
- Descriptive paper is only for candidates who have cleared Mains Objective exam.
- Candidates will have to clear both sectional as well as overall cut-off in Prelims and Mains Exams.
- There is a penalty of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Indian Bank PO Syllabus
- Seating Arrangement
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Blood Relation
- Direction Based Problems
- Order and Ranking
- Alphanumeric Series etc.
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equation
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Speed, Time & Distance
- Ratio & Proportion
- Problems on Age
- Probability etc
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Spotting Error
- Sentence Improvement/Correction
- Current Affairs
- Banking Awareness
- Static Topics
- Books & Authors
- Important Places
- Government Policies/Schemes
- Important Dates
- Capitals and Currencies of Countries
- Last visited countries by PM
So, this was the detailed Indian Bank PO Syllabus 2018. Practice with Indian Bank PO test series to analyze your preparation level.
For more interesting and informative updates like this, keep visiting us. Also, feel free to comment down if you have any queries.
Share your thoughts/queries here!